How do you know if a guy is just about sex?

How do you know if a man really likes you or he's just trying to sleep with you? Iv been so confused about this man I push him away a lot because sometimes I feel like he just wants one thing from me. He does put up with that thou and every time we stop talking I'll text him a few months or weeks days latter and he always comes back and talks to me. We live in different states the reason I feel that way is because he has no problem talking about how bad he wants to sleep with me. I can't help but think is that all? He has also gotten mad at me to the point where he blocks my number then will unblock me a week later lol. So what is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• (Virtually) all guys want sex, regardless of whether they like you/want a relationship with you or if they're just looking for sex. You can't judge anything by the fact that a guy is anxious for sex.

Instead, you have to look at his OTHER behavior around you. If there isn't any other behavior (besides sexual stuff), then he likely only wants sex from you. If there IS other stuff, then you have to think about how he treats you, if you enjoy talking with each other, if you are COMPATIBLE with each other, and how he acts around you.

Right now, being that you are in different states, in my opinion, you are not compatible with each other. You couldn't have a real relationship because you live far apart, and you'd rarely see each other. There's really not much point in starting a relationship that way unless one of you is planning to move to where the other lives in the near future. I strongly recommend against long-distance relationships.

in my opinion, that's a bigger deal than whether he just wants sex or not.

What Guys Said 4

• The extent to which he wants sex is just that.

How much do you connect in other ways? How interested is he in you beyond sex?

• If his necklace bling-bling is a condom.

• If he likes you, then he wants to sleep with you. You can't have one without the other.

And if you want to have a relationship with him, then pursue a relationship. If you don't , then don't.

Just stop playing games with each other.

• Well he got mad at me and isn't talking to me now because when I went to go visit him I didn't sleep with him. I wasn't ready , not because I didn't want him I just feel like I needed more time. I'm not the type who sleeps around.

• seems to me he only wants sex. or he would have said differently by now

What Girls Said 2

• I personally think you need to move on. he blocks you and unblocks you then he is acting like a child. If he is in your age range he shouldn't be acting that way. If he talks to you about sex a lot that can be a turn off to anyone. Does he ever text you after not speaking to him for a few months? You shouldn't be the only one in this relationship to try and make things work. If after a few months go bye and he too tries to get in touch with you then that's one thing, but if not is really time for you to move on. You are at a time in your life when you should not settle. Nobody should ever settle especially for childish behavior.

• i think it could be both..u should definelty give it a shot..maybe the guy could turn out to be worth and..and u'll regret it if u think in the future that what a good guy he was and i should have given him a chance..so stop beating your self and just go with the flow :)