Never kissed a guy before. What to expect?

I've never kissed a guy before because I always wanted to wait for the right guy to come along so I wouldn't regret my first kiss. I've found him but I have no clue what to do when the time comes. Please share your first kiss experiences? How was it? What did you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss came as a bit of a surprise. It was with one of my oldest friends and I honestly didn't see it coming. I'm pretty sure he wasn't aware it was my first kiss and we weren't dating or anything. Honestly, and as silly as it sounds, it does just come naturally. You just go with it, and figure it out as it happens. There's plenty of time for refining technique later. Don't ruin it by overthinking it,

What Guys Said 3

• You'll want to make the first move. Ideally, you should brush and use mouthwash. You don't want him to taste cheese crackers on your breath. ;-)

His lips will taste like your lips, but with a slight variation based on whatever he last ate. His might be warmer than yours, or colder. Mostly, it will taste like you, but with the odd sensation that the flesh you come into contact with won't register as self to your brain. That will be the hardest part to accept - that the lip matter next to your own feels like your own, but is foreign.

If he's also new to the idea, he might suck your lips a little. If you're into that sort of thing, then great. Otherwise, let him know to try not to suck too hard. Some like it some don't.

Also, be careful you don't bite him. And let him know if he bites you by accident. The more passionately you two kiss, the greater risk that someone will get bitten. Teeth tend to get in the way, especially for beginners.

When you really want to heat things up, tongue play. Lick the bottom of his tongue with the top of yours, and let him return the favor. Swallow each other's saliva if you can. But try to keep it in each other's mouths. Drooling doesn't look good.

Another important note: if you've never done it before, watch how it makes you feel. If you start to feel wet down below and get too excited, you should probably stop. Making out too passionately can lead to sex very quickly. And that could lead to you regretting it later.

What's important to do is find some privacy, ease his mind, and ignore your inhibitions telling you not to kiss him. Go 3/4 of the way to his mouth, and let him do the rest. Your lips will flap a lot across his. It could get messy; so keep that in mind.

• I'm quite a bit older than you and... I've kissed so many cheeks but no lips.
    Also looking forward to it but still looking out first!

• I've thought many times about just kissing some random guy at a party just to know what it's like and practice, but I don't want to regret it! I want to have a nice memory

• Me too. It should start with a warm loving feeling and than the kiss. No adventures :-)

• Notsureifserious O.P but what's there other than pucking your lips and tonguing?

10th grade was what I considered my first making out session doe. Lifted her up and put her against fridge and pwaaaah. Yu mirin?

What Girls Said 3

• never been kissed.. i hope it should be pretty amazing at least thats what i always think :) what do u think it'll be like? :)

• never been kissed too :)

• I was 16. He was my best friend and we were hanging out in my room watching tv and just talking (I don't even remember about what) and then I don't know how I found him getting his face closer to mine and because of the shock I pulled myself away a few inches (I was hesitant, nervous and confused). He just held my face in both his hands and kissed me. Its was just a sweet kiss with no tongue. But after we pulled away, I kissed him and this time it was all french ;) I don't think there is anything better than kissing ^_^
    And once you get the hang of it, its all you want to do! :D

The best part is that he was the person I was in love with (even before the kissing) and am still in love with (we are not together). And I have never once regretted kissing him :)

• How did you know what to do when kissing him?

• Thank you so much! ♡

• No problem!
      Good luck! :)