Do you waiting for a girl to make a move or just ask her out immediately?

If there's a girl that really beautiful like vs angels. Do you still wait for a sign to ask her out or what

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately I will wait a long time if not forever. I'll make up every excuse in the book like 'she has a bf' or 'she wouldn't be interested' I want to be the guy that goes up to her. Maybe in my next life lol

What Guys Said 4

• Most guys won't even if you stare. Make it blatantly obvious if you want to talk to us. Or just ask some super stupid question and give us a reason

• I wouldn't wait for a girl to make a move although I may take it slow and maybe try to kiss her on the third date

• I wait for her to make the first move

• wait for a sign or for her to make a move

What Girls Said 2

• They wait for a sign, a smile a long stare etc. Some will just walk right up (usually the creeps or players). Sometimes a guy could just be confident and come up to you. Not saying all that do are players. Usually the ones that do have the don't care if I get rejected attitude or they think their so good that they won't be rejected. These types make weak bfs. Guys who don't make a move are shy and not sure. They care what you think so they will hesitate. If they get no sign or hint they won't risk being knocked back as their confidence is 0 anyway.

• Guys need a sign, yes they do