Guys: What's your opinion on girls texting you?

Whether its a girl you just met, a girl you're friends with, a girl you're dating...how do you really feel when she's texting you? Is it really a rule that us girls have to wait on you all the time?

• It doesn't matter. Girls should text guys whenever!
  • No, girls should wait until the guy texts them first.

Most Helpful Guy

• Text whenever you feel like.

What Guys Said 6

• I actually drop girls who don't initiate texts after a certain period of time because if they don't initiate any texts I assume either or any of these things:

1. She's not interested.
    2. She'll take me for granted.
    3. She just wants attention.
    4. She's self-entitled.
    5. She has no concept of "mutual attraction."

• As long as you aren't complaining about him not texting back within 5 minutes or constantly talking about things he clearly has no interest in, then text whenever.

• It's gay it's so much harder to get women now that texting has existed.

• that is true but then again with texting you can be more direct with your feelings and scheduling a date.

• heehaw ya right now she will call you fake for not being direct with her face to face she can call you two sided it's happened to me. And not only can she she will I am 99% sure. Unless you say it to her face whatever it is that you want to say to her and in texting. Then she won't call you fake.

• girl's can't text wheneve but dont expect and immediate result

• a girl texting me doesn't mean much to me anymore unless its long distance

• Make my life easier if I like her otherwise it will be just a confident boosting. If a friend then Idc who text 1 at really

What Girls Said 0