White women and black man, what you think of that?

How big racism is there nowadays? How hard it can be to be with someone who is a liitle bit diferent?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I really couldn't care less

• i dont really care to be honest. i would date a black woman

• Whatever the persons into

• Not my business, so I am indifferent.

• Wait, people are different now because of their skin colour. Nice. Good to see the 1800s coming back in style

• Yeah we are different because of skin color. You don't see black people tanning like I do.

• my penis can't compete with that

• This is a weird question because it's pretty commonplace at this point. It's been clear for a while that white guys aren't cutting it for white women anymore.

• Well, my experience skews my perception a bit.

I used to work with a bunch of black guys, and the ones that were into white girls would constantly talk about them. "White girl" this and "white girl" that, as if white girls were the holy grail of women and were to be prized for their whiteness.

I know for a fact that every single one of those men would choose to be with a white woman -any white woman- over another race. Doesn't matter if she's smart, stupid, fat, skinny, ugly, pretty, what her hobbies are, what her religion was. As long as she was white, she'd do.

So every time I see that particular interracial pairing, I wonder to myself, if he's with her because she's beautiful, smart, fun... or because she's white.

Other racial pairings, I don't think twice about.

• I will fight this town to town house to house and to death if i must

• I love Oreo Sex.

What Girls Said 4

• I dont think nothing of it.

• I don't care

• I really don't care.
    It's a very common couple.

• Idont care maan tbh
    good for them