How do you feel about, someone not replying to you message?

how do you feel about, someone not replying to you message, when you have spoken from the heart about how much you like them

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's silly not to. I mean even if you don't feel the same, respect that person went out on a limb and was honest, so I'd be grateful and respect them for that. I would feel that person was a chicken who could face me with me the truth, and I would surely like them much less. I don't care if the response was bad even ("I don't feel the same way... ") but at least that would be better than no response.

What Girls Said 10

• Even if I'm friends with them I'll assume I said something wrong or I'm being annoying and they just want to be left alone or that they secretly hate me
    I do not take it well and sometimes get extremely depressed from it :/

• I think they're rude and ignorant and deserve a punch ha.

• It could be the length, If it is longer that 2-3 paragraphs; i dont want to read it.

• I feel it's rude.

• It actually makes me sad,

• Awful - that's the worst. Not being acknowledged after a confession like that is just cruel.

• Pisses me tf off!!

• It would make me both mad and sad to not even be acknowledged. It doesn't matter what I text, if I text and you don't text back I feel as if I'm not important to you.

• last time a guy ignored my text when i told him i liked him, it really got me into a big depression. it was not good at all. i dont even like to think about it. it cut me deep and i felt really insecure about my looks and stuff after thinking how worthless i was to him. i knew him from work, we were cool with each other, i didn't care if he didn't want to go out with me, i can't force a guy to want to be with me, but i guess it hurt so much, because knowing someone from work and being friends in person, it made me think like jeez, was i that horrible of a girl that i didn't even deserve a proper response? for someoen to work like across the room and for them to not even acknowledge your text and pretend like nothing happened makes them look like a coward, and it makes me feel like shit for even telling him my feelings in the first place, it makes me assume that the reason for rejecting me was so bad that he couldnt even answer. that im so ugly and undateable that a response couldnt be enough. :( i hope he rots in hell.

i wouldve respected it much more if he replied and said anything, like hey im not available right now, or im seeing another girl, or i dont want any relationship right now i have other stuff going on, or i think its better we stay friends...like ANYTHING! at least i wouldve respected that and think he was a decent guy, but no response at all is the worse.

• Wow how rude of him

• I didn't meet her in person, but I was trying too get to know her better first through some emails, than set up a date

• your situation is horrible too, knowing the person in real life and having to work with them, shouldn't make it more harder than it is, at least say something

• Depends on how close I am to them.

What Guys Said 3

• How did YOU feel after 30 seconds of no responds? People feel the same way.

• I'm overjoyed. I don't have to deal with the repercussions of my actions!

• It's very rude