I'm a bad kisser and I need practice?

I know I'm a bad kisser, without a doubt. I have kissed a few guys in the past but I know I'm horrible. I am almost 21 and I can't kiss (sigh). I just wanted to know how would I ask someone to be my kissing practice? Also, would you go for it if your friend asked you to practice kissing. I have a couple guy friends but I don't know how to approach it without being totally embarrassed. I just don't want to start dating some great guy only to scare him away with a horrendous kiss. And none of that "it comes naturally" bs, I am more of a practice make perfect type of gal.

• No way, It's totally weird!
  • I would makeout with a friend

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you should try reading a book on the subject. This book had a great section on kissing and exercises that you could do to practice (as well as make your lips stronger and softer) even though the main focus was on oral sex: www.amazon.com/.../0767916573

That book was more geared towards kissing for guys, but some of the ideas should work both ways. I'm sure there are other books that are geared towards women.

What Guys Said 8

• That would be pretty fucking weird... Your best bet is to probably get tipsy at a bar and start making out with random people. That or you can practice on a peach!

• You ever tried just letting nature take its course what I mean by that is just do what feel natural don't try to hard or you will screw up once you get into the groove it ain't that hard.

• I would do it if a friend asked me. I actually had friend who did this before I knew her. Though she was straight and she asked a girl. It worked for her, might be something to think about.

• I feel your pain. I haven't kissed a girl in almost 13 years. I wish I had someone to practice with too just to get better and not be awful at it. But I'm sure I would probably get pepper sprayed.

As a girl though it shouldn't be too hard for you I would think. Most single guys would probably be down with that.

• How can I be a bad kisser? It's not hard. Just make sure u suck on his lips from time to time and slowly move your tongue inside his mouth.

• what state are you in maybe i can help

• It all depends on your friendship me and my female friends are very close and make out all the time and more.
    But we all been friends for years and some dated we are lucky to have girlfriends and boyfriends that understand and don't mind about our friendship.
    sorry i'm not much help

• What state are you in? I can help you!

What Girls Said 2

• thats totally weird

• Date someone and use them as practice, if you use a friend it's likely to make things awkward as fuck between you. And it's weird.