Girls if you were dating a guy and found out he was a virgin would you dump him?

I need to know would you dump him if you found out he was a virgin also is it possible for a virgin to satisfy you sexually. Not just the first time but in general

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone dumps another person just because he/she is a virgin, I think they should be glad they're rid of it. That's not a reason to break up with someone!
    So, to answer your question: no, I wouldn't. I wouldn't even think about it.
    And as for your second question, ofcourse virgins can satisfy their loved one, maybe not the first time but over time, sure! We all had to start somewhere.

What Girls Said 12

• No I wouldn't dump a guy over that, and any girl who would is just shallow and not someone you want to date anyways. Of course inexperienced people can satisfy their partners and be satisfied in turn. Talk to your partner and learn what makes them feel good.

• Nope, I wouldn't dump him. And of course it's possible, as long as he's determined to do his best and not only focus on his own satisfaction.

• I wouldn't dump him for being a virgin. Thats just so wrong.lol
    I dont think he would satisfy me the first time but hey we all were virgins once & improved over time. Its not the end of the world.

• No, we can figure it out together!

• nope it would be too cruel and male virgins are as rare as pearls

• This kind of makes me mad that it has come to this. A relationship is about so much more than sex. If a girl would dump you for that then That's shallow and you wouldn't want her or deserve her anyway.

• I would not. I am virgin too by choice ofcourse :) nothing wrong with. just because a person has not done the norm, does not mean he is not capable of doing it like many other guys in the world

• Nope. All it matters is LOVE

• No, that would be a turn on for me:) I think he would be capable of satisfying in bed.

• why would I?
    I'm a virgin myself, and I expect my man to be a virgin too, though it's hard to find

• Nope. I would be okay with that.

If I were dating someone and found out he WASN'T a virgin, then I'd dump him. Immediately, actually.

• I wouldn't.
    & he probably could
    Only a matter of finding out

What Guys Said 1

• Pardon me for answering in spite of being a guy. I'm a virgin at age 27, and mighty proud about it. I have valid reasons for it (which are not religious). And dump me for being a virgin? If someone does that, then its her loos, not mine. I'd just stick up my middle finger in her face and get on with my life, to find someone who doesn't judge me for my virginity while ignoring lots of positives about me. This is my body, and its nobody's business to judge me based on what I do with it. period.