He doesn't want me to hang out with him and his friends?

The guy I'm kinda with well his friend asked who I was and my guy said oh you don't know her she's always busy so she never hangs out. I confronted him and told him he never asks me to hang out with his friends and him. He told me I was too immature, when I know I'm very mature for my age.

What Guys Said 1

• Short Answer: He's just not that into you.

Long Answer: He's not worth your time. He doesn't want to introduce you because you are either just a girl on the side or you embarrass him but not enough to warrant him getting rid of you and most importantly the sex with you.

I hear there are other fish in the sea. Perhaps you should go fishing?

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't like you that much. So basically he likes hanging out with you solo but doesn't want to bring you around his friends. If a man can't bring you in public and introduce you to people he cares about then that is a big sign that he's not that serious about you. And if he thinks you are too immature to be around his friends, why is he wasting your time being "kinda with" you? Don't let him play you like that!