Which would you rather date?

guys which would you rather date?

and girls which one do you consider your self?

• Brains
    84% (70)62% (28)77% (98)Vote
  • Beauty
    16% (13)38% (17)23% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|10

Most Helpful Guy

• im going to say brains but I have to be attracted to her looks at least a little bit.

theres no amount of brains that can help me get past that ogre look

6|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• im like a zombie. I like braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains

4|1
    0|0
  • I prefer personality.

3|1
    0|0
    • I think personality and brains, though different in some levels, are connected. If you have a girl who has no brain at all, she will have a personality that reflects it.

• You can say the same thing about beauty...

• That's true too

• Its gotta be both, I would date someone who is a rocket scientist and is butt ugly, and I wouldn't date someone who is real pretty and real dumb.

4|1
    0|0
  • Well.. just dating doesn't mean it has to be serious.. sooo... :D

1|0
    1|0
  • Brains over beauty. If she is a total dumbass I would be completely turned off lol.

4|1
    0|0
  • personality,brains, good looking...in that order.

4|1
    0|0
  • Dumb girls bore me and I bore them!

3|0
    0|0
  • Brains. Easy question. ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • this is a hypothetical question but if faced with this in real life some people would change their answers

3|0
    0|0
    • Totally true! especially the younger they are, many people would choose someone who has nothing but good looks over someone who doesn't have good looks. trust me, I've been there on both sides but hope to not be that shallow or really like someone that shallow again.

• I tried dating a beautiful airhead. Trust me when I tell you that I couldn't f***ing take it for too long. Fortunately I'm currently dating a girl right now who is both. The only problem I have now is the insecurity I face because she's too much of both. Still struggling to deal with that.

Anyway I'm not shallow enough to date a pretty idiot, and looks were never TOO important.

Blah...

What Girls Said 18

• I believe we have a bunch of not so truthful answers here! We each and everyone of us knows that its looks not the brains that makes us go out or not go out with someone. Only after we get older and burnt a few times do some of us realize that there is more to a person than what he or she looks like.

0|0
    2|0
  • I would like to think I'm both, but wishful thinking doesn't get you far lol

So, I think I'm more brains.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't I be a beauty with brains?

4|0
    0|0
  • Brains, but can't exclude beauty.

Personally, I do find flattering if the guy compliments me about being funny or smart

rather than my looks and brains are definitely the main thing I look for in guys.

2|0
    0|0
  • probably more brains...i was always the nerd of my friends for being in honors classes and whatnot :D ha ha, just sayin ima dork!

1|0
    0|0
  • more brains

1|2
    0|0
  • I think I'm more brains than beauty, though I think that I am beautiful on the inside. ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • brians I can't stand stupid guys (like my ex)

2|0
    1|0
  • Brains. Stupid people p*ss me off. lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well if personality is counted as brains, then brains?

1|1
    0|1
  • Where is 'c' (both)? I couldn't decide cause I really believe I'm both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more brains than beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely brains over beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • well I am more brains than beautyy :)

1|0
    0|0
  • brains

0|0
    0|0
  • i would pick brains and beauty because I know the guy I like is smart and HOT

1|0
    0|0
  • i would like both but if I had to choose one brains cause you could take him shopping and get him pretty awesome clothes and hair stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • not to sound cocky, but I think I am both.

1|0
    1|2