Is it possible to really want to have your first kiss with a specific person?

I haven't had my first kiss, and I want it but I don't have a boyfriend so it might be hard haha. I am not pushing it or anything I am just waiting for the right time, It's just I have been thinking about it a lot. There is a guy I like and have liked since elementary school and he is the one I picture me having my 1st kiss with (and I think he might even like me back). SO anyway my question is: do you think it is possible to really want to have your first kiss with a specific person, and then actually have it with that one person? Like do you think you can say I want to kiss that person and it happen? Like in the movies they say that's the woman I'm gonna marry and they do. Sorry that was odd but I have been thinking about it lately.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yea it's definitely possible, but only if you play it out right. Your first kiss if something you want to treasure forever, almost like losing your virginity, it should be special. For some people, it doesn't matter, but for you, if you like this guy, and you want to kiss him, kiss him. Don't hold back.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. I wanted my first kiss to be Scott baio when I was 9... LOL. But, I think that is absolutely normal. And very cute. Go for it.

• Yep I wanted my first kiss to be with this one particular guy at camp last summer it was great we've been going for out for about 9 mon now lol