Would it be creepy to leave a surprise for a girl on her car after one date?

I met this girl and we went out on a date, she ended up dropping her favorite cold stone by accident. So I was thinking today since she works open to close to get her favorite cold stone again and leave it on her car close to closing (with a lid of course) and a rose. Would that be creepy? She likes to be surprised, and I did meet her at her work. I just don't want to come off as stalkerish.

So verdict is it's creepy. So my next idea is just to call her when should would get off work and say I have something for her, then give it to her.
It went great! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• If the first date went amazing and the girl likes you a lot, then it would be cool. But this is in the case you knew she's very very much into you.

If the date went just "okay" and you're the one pursuing her and she's not THAT into you (yet), then... don't do that for the time being.

• The date went really well but I don't know her well enough to do that yet I believe. Plus if the wind knocked it off or something that would suck haha

• Well let's play it safe. It's funny how us girls are telling you to do it and the guys are like DON'T DO IT. I remember beginning dating my boyfriend and I liked him a lot right from the first date and would have found it awesome if he had surprised me that way. On the other hand, if it had been other guys I've dated I would have been like "ugh... too soon bro, slow down".

• Yeah I asked one of my best females friends and she said go for it, and so did my sister. But my best bro was like no man that's creepy. It might help to mention that she originally asked me out

What Girls Said 3

• Do it! That is the cutest thing , Every guy needs to be like that. If the date went amazing definitely , If you questioning on rather she likes you, Then I wouldn't.

• She likes me, we are going on another date this week. I just wanted to do something sweet for her since she has to work 13 hr days yesterday today and tomorrow.

• Awh, Yes than do it. Especailly after working.

• That would be so cute! It would also be a really nice surprise to receive after hours of working. I say you should totally do it! :D

• That's what I was thinking plus it's not like a BF gift it's a flower of her favorite color and some ice cream. But I will definitly call her about the time she would get off so I can just be like "Hey if you have a couple min to meet up I have a surprise for you"

• That sounds perfect, she is so lucky! I wish a guy would do that for me hahaha.

• I think you should do it, but make sure it is the updated way. She will love it! :)

What Guys Said 7

• Nah, that's too creepy dude.

Do what I do and set up camp outside of her house, make sure to blow air on her windows and draw little hearts out of the condensation that forms on the window.

• Depends, all girls are individuals, some would think'' What a creepy guy.'' Usually the stuck up type, some would think '' Aww how thoughtful! He's really sweet!''

• do it the way you say in the update and you've made her day. Respect.

• Dude, don't. That's definitely creepy.

• Hell yes that would be creepy.

If you've only gone out with her once, don't buy her gifts! Wait until you've actually kissed and gone out a few times.

• DO NOT DO THAT.

• a vast majority of the women here would think you are creepy