[M], 18 How do I look? Good looks.?

Check the profile picture. /10

Anything I can do to improve?

Much thanks. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You could try growing your hair and having different styles.

As well as that, try smiling. It works wonders.

I noticed you mentioned being self conscious about your eyebrows. Do you think theyre too thick or are they uneven? in both cases, you can just shape them with scissors or a shaver.

• it's silly, I feel they are too thick- I feel I'm silly like that. But anyway, maybe I'll try trimming them at some point. Besides that, I'm pretty confident in my looks, thank you so much for your comment. - And I don't know about smiling, but to me it makes my pictures look worse, LOL.

Again thank you!

• Thanks! Yeah, it's something if I'm bored to work on.

• no worries, perk up! A lot of women like black guys (you bastard)

What Girls Said 12

• You have something on your face... it's white and resembles a question mark. You might want to go to your doctor and get it checked.

• i think ur an 8..and u look pretty fit

• Really appreciate that, yeah I've been going vegetarian for the last month, hitting up the gym a lot, and I feel a millions times healthier right now. It's great.

But I really appreciate your comment!

• you're welcome x)

• Still very cute! If I had to give a number I would say 7.5/10 I think if I saw you smiling in the picture it would be a higher number:D

• Thank you very much. Yeah, for some reason I hate my smile, something I need to work on.

But thanks =)

• You're welcome :) I understand, I don't like my smile either haha.

• Damn, you are handsome. And that question mark... how do you manage to make it so perfect every single time? :O

• You're cute! And I think you'll grow up and be a man real nicely =)

• Thank you =)

• you remind me of my friend's baby. He is really cute, and is constantly surrounded by girls, and he's not even a year old! haha

• You're a cutie !

• Anything I can do to improve? I'm a little self-conscious- aren't we all- of like my eyebrows for example. But thanks. :)

• I don't see anything that needs improvement. I wonder what you look like smiling :)

• 10/10 Would bang !

• hottest silouette I've ever seen

• Very cute! You have very nice clear blue skin :D

• AW you're cute, you have nice skin :)

• Thank you so much! A year or so ago, my skin was my biggest vice. Really appreciate your comment =)

• Vegetarian!!! Good for you. I have been vegetarian for most of my life. Its the way to go.
    I think you are very good looking. I don't see anything that needs to improve.

• Thank you! And I feel pressure all around to stop from friends and family, but the benefits are too good to stop. It's an awesome lifestyle, should have tried it sooner. For the first time in my life, I'm actually 'fit'.

• Kind of funny it doesn't appear I'd have a little higher HDL since I'm so slim- thanks to a high metabolism- but yeah.

• wow. good for you!:) its amazing how healthy you can be and how great you can feel. there are some great companies who make vegetarian food like your meatless meats that taste great and are great for you. granted you will also try some stuff that just plan horrible lol. But a nice spinach salad with hard boiled egg and some grilled meatless chicken with croutons is my go to lunch. it is super fast to make and the meatless chicken alone has 40g protein.

• you look handsome and a bit bored on this picture, lol. And nothing wrong with your eye brows.

• Thank you. I went with the bored thing because I like hate my smile for some reason- never a big one for pictures. Thanks for the comment!

• haha i see, you're welcome:)

What Guys Said 8

• Don't look so blue man, it'll happen one day :) WTF happened to your nose? It's upside down and looks like that kid off family guy:

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../JakeTucker.jpg

• What a lovely silhouette. 10/10 would fuck.

You posted anonymously, we can't view your profile.

• I have a dream that one day people will not be judged by the beauty of their looks but by the content of their character.

• Every single girl living in this world would want you. You're a God's gift to women. You are SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!

• If I was a girl
    wouldbang/10

• you have been reported for spam

• you look like you give really good head.

• If i was back in prison, and you were there, you'd be my boy, good answer?