How do I make a player want me?

My crush is kind of a player. I know he likes me, but he avoids me because he "doesn't want to hurt me". How do I make him want me and realize he won't hurt me. Without directly saying it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you are barking up the wrong tree my dearest. What you want is a boyfriend, and this guy wants a down-low gal pal - someone he can hook up with on his terms. You are worth and deserve more then that, and should never settle for less. If this guy really liked you, and liked you enough and in the right kind of way, he wouldn't treat you one way when you're alone, and another in public. To avoid a long and heartbreaking battle that is more then likely going to end badly, do your self-esteem a huge favor and pursue someone else. Someone who wants the same things as you, and actually really likes you and isn't afraid for everyone to know it. The old saying of you can't change a person screams truth, but maybe just maybe if you start doing your own thing and exploring relationship (s) with other people, that might get this guy's attention and make him grow up and be your 'for real' man. If not, you're better off anyway!! Good luck!

What Guys Said 5

• Don't hope.

• Seduction usually works

• If you just want the sex then get naked when you are alone with him sometime, preferably at his place... but know that you are probably going to grow stronger feelings for him after the deed

• If you are hot. He automatically would want you

What Girls Said 1

• you can't players dont commit