She does not want me to know where she lives. Bad sign right?

I went on a dinner & movie date with a girl from one of my college courses. We've only been acquaintances before.

I felt like everything went great and we had some chemistry. After leaving at the restaurant I offered to drive her home ( it was 1 am) but she said " I'd rather walk you don't need to know where I live".

I was pretty shocked cause all I wanted was to get her home safe and I'm sure I did not make any advances that could have made her feel unsafe.

This means she never wants to go out again right?

Most Helpful Girl

• if she's as young as you are, don't take it personally. she might just be a tad paranoid for good, 'better safe than sorry' in a few words. maybe she's got obsessive parents? altho adding that small bit, 'you don't need to know where i live', would have shocked me too to be quite honest. what was the tone of her voice while saying that? did she smile at you when leaving? did she look at you or whatever? or just walked away and that's it? lol

What Girls Said 2

• Ehh.. Can't say I disagree with her. It's not about you, it's a safety thing to her. I don't generally let people (read: guys) know where I live unless we're in a relationship for a couple of months at the very least.

• She also might have felt uncomfortable with you, someone she doesn't know all that well, driving her home. It can be a scary situation especially when something has happened before.. it's a situation where she doesn't have the control, and it can be scary.

• She might be embarassed about her current living situation. maybe she lives in a crappy area or lives with an asshole roommate

What Guys Said 2

• I feel it's not that, but a safety thing. Ask her again and you have your answer. Girls most likely feel in danger if a guy is the only one walking back with them, you were good in your intentions but look at it from that viewpoint.

• Ouch yeah that does not sound good it seems like she lost interested.