Why does he only respond with short responses?

My boyfriend won’t text me anything more than one word, he doesn’t talk much when he calls me. We have been together for four years but the short responses are really weird because he started doing it about three months ago. He said he can just talk to me when he sees me but I can’t help but think there is something more behind it. He also will just say one word comments on Facebook and he deleted our old conversations from my account by getting into my account somehow because it had information about how I was helping him on his homework and he said that was why he deleted it but the only weird fact is that he went from saying a lot to me and sending me pics to nothing at all but a like button or one word.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems he lost interest... Talk in person because it could be a break up

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Could be that texting gotten old for him or that fire has died down. Why can't you just speak to him in person and ask him. In person you can tell whether something is wrong

• Your bf is sick. He doesn't know how the talk people or any conversation. You must leave him if he correct yourself.