Is it weird if I like snuggling?

I'm 100% straight but for.some.reason my.friends think I'm weird cause I like snuggling with girls is it weird

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck no, bro. Chicks really dig it, and it helps to bond your soul to hers. There's nothing unmanly about it. Take it from a guy who wrestles with wolves ;)

What Girls Said 9

• @Anonymous No, wanting to cuddle doesn't make you weird. Your friends are just young and immature. Eventually they'll want to cuddle with girls too.

Sincerely,

Erotica

• U R AWESOME!!! I love snuggling but no boy to snuggle with :(

• No it isn't weird

• No way, snuggling is awesome. How would wanting to cuddle with GIRLS mean you're gay? Not wanting to cuddle girls would make you gay.

• OMG NO! It ISN'T weird at all, your friends are dumb for thinking it is. It's perfectly normal.

• Not weird. I don't see the problem

• It is not weird at all! It's perfect.

• Your friends are going to have an awkwardly rude awakening once college hits if they think it's gay for a man to snuggle with a woman. What is their opinion of a man snuggling with a man? Is that less weird to them?

• No its not weird. Its normal to like to cuddle

What Guys Said 2

• Snuggling is amazing.
    Clearly your friends have never gotten to just relax while holding a pretty girl tight.

• What are you 6? Cuddling with girls is great.