Should I go out on a date with this girl?

Pros: VERY Pretty, Nice, Easy to get along with, Laid back

Cons: Emotional, Has a slightly materialistic streak, Average personality (Not funny, but not exactly boring either), wants to go out on a date when she just broke up with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago

Notable traits about me:

Analytical

Logical (Practically like Spock),

HATES Drama (ZERO. TOLERANCE. I'm very good at problem solving and I will ALWAYS see you halfway and compromise with you, but if you kick/thresh/scream like a child I WILL walk away.

I firmly believe problems are NOT solved by emotionally and mentally closing yourself off and being stubborn. I may as well be talking to a wall. I expect that in children, not adults.

Penny for your thoughts GaG.

A - I am not emotionally invested in her. When it comes to an actual life partner, I look deeper than just a pretty face.

B - I am not into booty calls or flings, have never done them, will never do them. Just not that type of guy.
C - I'm mainly considering this just to break monotony, a harmless date with a pretty girl. I genuinely don't see this getting past the dating stage, just something fun to do to shake things up. I'd be fine with it working out or not working out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say you should go. Even if she's not exactly your type.

Like you said, it's harmless. Why not? Just get your toes in the water.

What Girls Said 7

• The fact that she broke up with her ex only 2 weeks ago is a major red flag to me. You don't want to be her rebound, do you? You should probably not go on a date with her for a little while, just so that she can mentally get out of that relationship, since that takes some time.

• Okay, I'll take it into consideration. Thanks oppa <3

• Nemas problemas. If I were you, I'd wait 2 weeks so that it has been at least a month since the breakup. Even if it doesn't turn into something, it's better to be a bit cautious. C:

• Okay, sounds good.

• I don't think you should go out with her. If you already know it's not going to be serious then what's the point?

• Well I read the part about her breaking up with her boyfriend two weeks ago and thought that this could easily just be a rebound for her, which would be a waste of your time if you really like her.

• I don't really like her, it was more of a, "date and see where this goes" kind of thing. But I'll make sure to put that in my update music.

• Yeah if you just want a fling or something go for it.

• You want to date her but you don't think its going to work. That's fine but you mentioned that she is emotional. So chances are that she might not be thinking along the same lines as you are.
    Also, she just went through a break-up. You could be a rebound but she could also be looking for someone who would handle her at such a delicate emotional stage. And since you are not really serious about the whole thing I think you should stay away :)

• You should wait because a date mean it might become serious and the fact that she broke up only two weeks ago is a bad thing. After a break up, you need some time, you'd be there only to fill a hole in her life.

• Why not test the water with her, worst case scenario is that you won't follow up on a second date.

• a date doesn't mean a marriage proposal, so why not?

What Guys Said 4

• It's just a date, not a relationship. Don't over think it, just do it.

• She broke up with her ex 2 weeks ago, this means you're her rebound. If you do start to get emotionally attached her for whatever reasons, you'll inevitably get hurt by her.

I would tread lightly and take your time before dating her - maybe 2-3 months... I know that's long, but rather safe than sorry.

• Eh a date doesn't hurt mate, but she did just break up with her ex so keep that in mind. But its a date so have at it kambo.

• If you were truly Spock, you would see a fatal error in "just broke up with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago".

I say leave it, you are just a rebound

• I see it, and I counter with, "It's cause I don't take the date or this whole thing seriously."

• No I get you :P

Aslong as you don't get too involved then there's no harm in it is there? Try be soft on her tho, she did just go through a breakup and her head will probably be fucked at the moment

• Okay, I will, thanks.