Psychology Test: How Romantique art thou?

Just want to share:
psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php

I got 87/100 hehe ^^
You get tests results with analysis and advice as well!

Do you consider yourself a romantic person?

I consider myself yes, very much and very strongly. Im a guy but still I am. It dont hurt to make my sweetheart fell to be the most important girl in the universe and she deserves all and more.

Most Helpful Guy

• 91/100

I guess I do consider myself a romantic, but probably not in a cliche way. I'd say I'm creative and observant of the little things and tend to go ahead from there.

What Girls Said 28

• " You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. "
    Henry Drummond

" When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving oneself, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance. "
    Oscar Wilde

To bask in the delights of idealized love is, in essence, to be a romantic. Hollywood, it seems, has personified romance as candlelit dinners in fancy French restaurants or giggly chases in slow-motion through daisy-filled meadows. The truth is that expressions of love and affection don't have to be expensive or overwhelming. Holding hands, casual walks, or a simple "I love you" are those little things which can really go a long way. If you aren't comfortable with the traditional romantic protocol, you can come up with your own ways of letting someone know how much you care. The truth is that there are no rules.

It is important to note that romance is not a component of love that appeals to everyone; nor is it necessary to keep passion alive. Passion can be stirred by simply being respectful and honest with the one you love. Whether you're a romantic at heart or a more pragmatic lover, as long as you're willing to put your heart and soul into a relationship there is no amount of roses, candlelit dinners or four-string quartets than can measure up or compare to that.

Romance index
    77

According to your score, you are a bit of a hopeless romantic. Rose petals, poignant poetry, tall glasses of wine, touching moments, and sweet words are all loving gestures that you enjoy receiving as well as offering. Romance is fairly important to you, and likely an aspect that

• Romance index: 69
    According to your score, you are a bit of a hopeless romantic. Rose petals, poignant poetry, tall glasses of wine, touching moments, and sweet words are all loving gestures that you enjoy receiving as well as offering. Romance is fairly important to you, and likely an aspect that you consider fundamental in relationships. Keep in mind however, that problems may arise if you are with someone who really isn't the romantic type. If you look forward to Valentine's Day to express your love and your partner doesn't even acknowledge it as a special day, you might end up feeling neglected or your efforts unappreciated. Nevertheless, even if your partner isn't as romantically inclined as you are, try to be appreciative of his/her efforts when she/he does try to woo you. Some people aren't comfortable displaying their affection in screamingly obvious ways, but this doesn't mean that they don't care? they simply prefer to be more subtle. Whether it's you or your partner who is doing the romancing, check out the ideas in the Advice section for some simple and sweet romantic gestures that aren't tough on the wallet or too overwhelming.

• I don't really consider myself that romantic, I got 68/100

In your option, the perfect wedding ceremony would be:

Eccentric- in vegas with an elvis look a like, or on the deck of the starship enterprise

On the deck of the starship enterprise... hells to the yes.

• Romance index 85/100.
    According to your score, you are romance typified! Rose petals, poignant poetry, tall glasses of wine, touching moments, and sweet words are all loving gestures that you love to receive as well as offer. Romance is very important to you, and quite likely an aspect that you consider fundamental in relationships. Keep in mind however, that problems may arise if you are with someone who really isn't the romantic type. If you look forward to Valentine's Day to express your love and your partner doesn't even acknowledge it as a special day, you might end up feeling neglected or your efforts unappreciated. Nevertheless, even if your partner isn't as romantically inclined as you are, try to be appreciative of his/her efforts when she/he does try to woo you. Some people aren't comfortable displaying their affection in screamingly obvious ways, but this doesn't mean that they don't care.They simply prefer to be more subtle.

• i got 62/100

• 82/100 :) yes I consider myself a romantic person. I have actually written poetry for an ex bf. I only did this as he actually appreciated this type of thing. I hope to meet someone else who's just as romantic as me in future.

• I got a 60 :( and I considered myself romantic

• 83/100
    Though a lot of it is what I think I would do since I haven't had the opportunity yet.

• 50 borderline romantic

• 58 Borderline Romantic

• I got 71/100

• 83/100 haha :D
    I'm sure it's because I had to say "No" to remembering your first kiss haha. (Since I've never kissed a guy before)

• I got 73 kind of surprised didn't think it would be that high. hahaha

• I got 80% yeah I'd say it's accurate! :D I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. <3

• I got 79% . I expected less. I am surprised but I liked it :)

• 73, thought itd be less tbh

• 68/100.

I don't consider myself very romantic... Just thoughtful.

• 74/100!
    I guess I am not VERY romantic, but okish.

• 81/100 "According to your score, you are romance typified!"

• 75/100 a bit of a hopeless romantic :)

• 78/100. Always knew I'm a hopeless romantic. with a dirty mind lol.

• 80 out of 100 :D I'm a hopeless romantic no doubt.

• 61 out of 100

• i got a 72...

umm dont know what that means

• Hah u can read the info on the result page ;) u shud be fine, dont worry

• Oh my gosh.. 78/100 - not bad!

• 78/100

I consider myself kinda romantic. Just not in the cheesy way.

• 67 out of a 100

• Dont have to give points. Well up to you but do you consider yourself a romabtic person?

• Wow sounds like he's the Man ! Happy for ya cheers ;) cest la vie.

• He really is. :D And thank you.

What Guys Said 19

• 87/100

According to your score, you are romance typified! Rose petals, poignant poetry, tall glasses of wine, touching moments, and sweet words are all loving gestures that you love to receive as well as offer. Romance is very important to you, and quite likely an aspect that you consider fundamental in relationships. Keep in mind however, that problems may arise if you are with someone who really isn't the romantic type. If you look forward to Valentine's Day to express your love and your partner doesn't even acknowledge it as a special day, you might end up feeling neglected or your efforts unappreciated. Nevertheless, even if your partner isn't as romantically inclined as you are, try to be appreciative of his/her efforts when she/he does try to woo you. Some people aren't comfortable displaying their affection in screamingly obvious ways, but this doesn't mean that they don't care? they simply prefer to be more subtle. Whether it's you or your partner who is doing the romancing, check out the ideas in the Advice section for some simple and sweet romantic gestures that aren't tough on the wallet or too overwhelming.

• 79. I want to be loved, but I'm somewhat realistic about what to experience. I've gotten used to disappointment.

• 0|1
  • i got 78
    According to your score, you are a bit of a hopeless romantic. Rose petals, poignant poetry, tall glasses of wine, touching moments, and sweet words are all loving gestures that you enjoy receiving as well as offering. Romance is fairly important to you, and likely an aspect that you consider fundamental in relationships. Keep in mind however, that problems may arise if you are with someone who really isn't the romantic type. If you look forward to Valentine's Day to express your love and your partner doesn't even acknowledge it as a special day, you might end up feeling neglected or your efforts unappreciated. Nevertheless, even if your partner isn't as romantically inclined as you are, try to be appreciative of his/her efforts when she/he does try to woo you. Some people aren't comfortable displaying their affection in screamingly obvious ways, but this doesn't mean that they don't care? they simply prefer to be more subtle

• I got an sixty eight. As long as my companion is happy, my score is alright by me.

• I scored 92, honestly not suprised

• I got 64/100.

• 65/100 i am probably more romantic then that i am just not that much of a dater.

• 73, not surprised.

• 74 ... :P

• 66 out of 100

• But you took the test which shows you have interest to be romantic. U shud have potential!

• Thanks :)

I won't post mine, people don't tend to read any of the opinions in these

• I got an 86

• eh 57/100 this is biased against those who've never had a relationship... bastards.

• 74, expected less

• 73/ 100
    How bad was that?

• 59/100 The guys seem more romantic than the girls lmao.

• 53 of 100 that's what I got