My boyfriend said that it was me not him, what did I do wrong?

My boyfriend called me last night on his way home from work and while we were talking he asked if I was smiling. I said yes and he told me that he wants to keep a smile on my face. He asked me to send him a picture of me smiling and I told him I had my hair up and I would rather have it down.

He told me it doesn't matter if it's up, he just wanted a picture. So he ended up getting mad at me last night.and hanging up in my face without saying he love me and bye in a mean way. He was like I'll call you when I get home.

He never called but he text messaged me Look don't even worry about me anymore just keep those pictures to yourself. So I called him and he rejected my call.

Then I text messaged him back telling him I don't like when you are angry with me. I told him that I had sent him a picture through kik. He text messaged me back saying Look you did this not me.

So I tried calling him again and he never answered. I text messaged him back asking him would he answer if I called and I never got a response.

So he's ignoring me now and taking it to the extreme. Could anyone help me? What did I do wrong, was it a sin? I have sent him pictures, it's not that I never did. Does it sound like he's breaking up with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• you did nothing wrong. it sounds like he threw a fit because you didn't send him a pic right away. get rid of him , you deserve someone better

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• You didn't do anything wrong. How he reacts is completely up to him, you can't cause his behaviour, he chooses it himself.

And he totally sounds like a douche.

• It looks like he tried to put me in the wrong and blame me but I am confused over what I could have done. He was like Look you did this not me.

• He's being really immature and pathetic. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.

• Was it wrong for me not to send him a picture with my hair up the first time? I ended up sending him a picture last night but he couldn't see my hair up because I was laying down when I sent it but he said he only wanted to see my smile when he first asked me to send him a picture. I have sent him pictures in the past but with it down and just one with my hair up.

• I don't think it was wrong of you at all not to sen him a picture. He over reacted completely.