would you date someone who's only friends were ex's?

I have been dating this girl for a few months and I've come to find out her friends are all ex's. There are four of them. She doesn't have female friends.

Three of them have no interest in meeting me and the other said he would prefer not to meet me but he would if it's that important to her.

I said if these guys are truly friends they would want to meet their friends new guy. I also said why can't we all hang out and even go on double dates if these guys get girlfriends. They are all single if that has any bearing on this. Just the fact they want to hang with her and not even meet me is causing me concern.

Should I be worried about this? I really have an uneasy feeling.

Most Helpful Guy

• i would be worried as hell about this. not because i dont trust her , but because i dont trust her exes.

• That's my feeling as well. She said I need to trust her that nothing funny will happen but I have a very uneasy feeling that those guys will try something.

• I do but when she goes to hang out with them I'm just constantly worried. I don't know if that will go away. I just wish they would go away! Do you think in time these guys will lose interest? I think they hope I won't last long with her.

• i just find it very puzzling that someone can be friends with exes.

What Girls Said 2

• She sounds like she is using these men and these men are "pretending" to be her friends. Don't date her.

• That's another worry of mine. Thanks

• NEVER. That's a big no no to me in a relationship. I do NOT appreciate my partner being friends with their ex's. NO WAY.

• Thanks. Yeah it really sucks!

What Guys Said 2

• I would immediately move on. Highly suspicious.

• Been there, done that, will never do it again.

• So your saying my worries are very valid? If you don't mind can you tell me what happened?

• My ex had a lot of guy friends, a few of them she had dated. She was fine with the situation, because she thought that they were totally over it and she saw them as friends, which they probably were. Eventually a couple of her "friends" crossed the boundary and so did she. This wouldn't have happened if she cut them off completely.

• I see. Thanks. I worry about that exact thing. One you have slept with someone I feel it's very easy to do it again.