How fit/thin should someone be before trying to date,?

What are some rough guidelines of how fit or thin someone should be before they try to date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't feel it matters that much unless you're looking for a super fit guy and even then, they're not as picky as girls would think. If anything, the most out of shape guys tend to have the pickiest preferences in appearance and need to be told to look in the mirror. That's what I notice.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think there is a set "weight" the most important thing is for you to feel comfortable with yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• There are no rules because some guys like big and some guys like skinny. Just always try to be your healthiest that you can be. The guy that likes your body type will come to you.

• Silly question, date and be confident in how you look, and if people dont like it than to bad.. we shouldn't wait in order to be perfect to date.. doesn't exist

• There is no rule when it comes to that. It would imply that fat people can't date which isn't true.