They always read my message on pof, but rarely ever reply.?

I've gotten maybe 7 replies from girls and I started a couple weeks ago. I guess that's not bad but I've sent out like 75 messages. One girl gave me her number and then didn't pickup the phone or call me back even though I left a message. I'd say 85% read my messages cause I can see that they viewed my profile shortly after I messaged them most of the time. Why don't they ever respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• People on pof.com, are there for a specific type of person. They may not respond because you had no common interests, may be something as simple as you have blonde long hair, and they want short black hair.

You just weren't the type of person they're looking for that's all.

Plus women are bombarded with messages on dating websites so they have to reply to a lot of men.

What Girls Said 2

• ON POF some girls have hundreds or several hundred guys interested in them so they don't always bother to reply. I know this because I remember talking to a girl one time who had 110 guys favourite her profile. I was just curious what made girls "popular" with men so I pretended to be a man and started looking at female profiles.

• Online dating is so lazy to me.

• How? I feel it's the only way sometimes when you hardly have a social circle.

• That's why I stay off online dsting. Lol

• Yeah, but u never really know the person. Go out with friends, get into a hobby. Shoot I know people who've met their s.o. at the grocery store. So online dsting, I don't agrer

What Guys Said 3

• The simple fact is, you get returns in proportion to how much work you put out.

Online is no work. And almost no return. Because when that day you messaged her? Probably 50 other guys sent equally uninspired, dull, messages.

In person is much more work, much more ego risked. But you made a way better impression and your success rate will be way higher.

• Online dating is a numbers game and very hard for guys.

• online dating is a bitch. i have sent out over 100 emails and the amount of responses i got back i can count on one hand