What is a good online dating site to try out?

I am looking to explore new dating options
Have any of you had luck dating online?
How would you rate your online dating experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating sites are full of trolls, weirdos and crazies. I've run into more non genuine people on dating sites than I have in real life. though I think its the premise of the whole thing. People lie on dating sites. People pretend to be something they aren't online. Look at the number of trolls here. Dating sites take that to the nth degree. You being a girl are going to get bombarded with messages from people that say anything from hi, hey I want to get in your pants and to the mattress mambo. Some will be plain vulger. There is no one dating site that is better than another. Though Plenty of Fish is one of the worst out there.

What Guys Said 5

• 1 - what state or country are you in?

2 - how old are you?

3 - how much spam are you willing to tolerate?

On the free sites a woman will tend to get messages from everyone from fourteen to ninety-four. Some of the pay sites allow a little more selectivity.

• Why would you even need too go on a dating site

• None of them lol. At your age, find where university students hang out during the day.

• ones you have to pay to use. free ones, are skecthy

• by the way, are you going to see eliza dushkus movie, dear albania. i saw you're from albania, she's albanian, and actually directed and stars in it

• to be honest most of them suck. then again since you are

What Girls Said 1

• You should try meet me. It's where teens and young adults can get to know each other and set up dates. You should really consider it.