are they just toying with you or do they want you?

Someone you meet online and talk to every single day says they really like you too yet refuse to meet up with you with no reasons, for a longgg time. I am talking over 9 months here... Are they just after your attention? are they just toying with you? what if you stop chasing them and get a new partner months later and then they message you asking how you are, do you reply or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• often this behavior is displayed when they have been less than honest about something, usually their appearance, eg, they gave you old photos, lied about things like height or build, or perhaps where they might have said they have a sports car and a nice pad, they really live in their parents basement.

whatever the case, taking that long to meet is not a good thing..

• It was me, i felt he was out of my league, he's seen photos but i feel i look worse in person and im shy...was curious as to what others would think he thought

• i guess i would assume that if someone keeps talking to you once youve done the photo exchange, and its gone beyond a month of chatting, that you really really need to find the courage to meet, otherwise it will eventually stall and die :(

• thanks, we didn't exchange pics, he is on my Facebook and there's tons but i feel i look A LOT uglier in the flesh...it's too late now, you snooze you lose :(

What Guys Said 1

• forget them. You deserve not to be played with. Simple as that

• It was me, i felt he was out of my league, he's seen photos but i feel i look worse in person and im shy...he has a gf now, i was just curious as to what others would think he thought i wanted

What Girls Said 3

• don't waste time like this..time is precious

• If you get a new partner, reply that you have a partner and that it might not be appropriate for you two to talk anymore.

• Wow your in a very much similar situation on me. Usually it means they are hiding something. I like to be honest and direct about stuff so I would definitely have some sort of conversation with him about it.