The Guy From OkCupid? Is he trying to give me mix signals?

I met this guy on OkCupid. Friday we went on a date. It ended up being the best date. I haven't had so much fun in so long. He is a Leo male, they are extremely spontaneous and loads of fun! Lookwise he wasn't my type, at all. But he's personality caught me. We ended up getting so drunk and I went back to he's house and we ended up doing it. Something I never do! I always wait for at least 8 dates. We cuddled all night. Woke up expecting him to take me home.. But instead he ask to go on another date with him and spend the day in the city with him. He bought my breakfast and we had fun in the city. Came back to he's place again and we laid down and talked for 2 hours... I was suppose to go to a bday party that night and he asked to not go and stay with him. I told him I had to go, we ate and he took me home. Later that night about 2 in the morning I drunk call him.. He asks to pick me up, I dont hesitate and he picks me up. He takes me home the morning after he texts me about 2pm. He was food shopping with he's family and he even gave me call. Monday, I end up going to dinner with him again. And He lets me know how much fun he had over the weekend. That he never felt such strong connection with anyone. he's an extremely sarcastic, funny, good talking guy. He than asks if I would delete my okCupid if he deleted it. Long story short we both agree we like each other and we would both delete it for each other. CrazY!!! I know! That same night I go back to he's place we do it and we cuddled. In the morning we laid in bed cuddling for a bit before we got up. Finally woke up took me home gave me a goodbye kiss and went to work. What does it mean that he wanted to deleted okcupid? wants to be exclusive? does he like me, because he didn't text me all day today? ..am i thinking too much? Is he trying to give me mix signals? So he dosnt do too much? Because i thought he liked me, and he hasn't text me today.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you really asking this question? Yes he likes you! He asked u to delete it because he wants u guys to only see each other! The text thing some guys don't like to communicate everyday and expecting that is asking for to much don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Take it slow and enjoy this. When it comes to men they are not all the same. One can be the one to call and text everyday and on might not. Doesn't mean he doesn't like u! Stop reading to much into this.

• He is 30 years old, and im thinking.. why play these games after we agreed upon and had an understanding that we liked each other. Texting someone how was your day dosnt hurt. Its really easy. =[

• Thank you ! Did he ever contact u again

• hahaha, the next day we went out for lunch and went to dave and busters. he wanted to know what i did the night before and asked why i didn't text.. we had so much fun that day. he bought my mom flowers for mothers day :). &&&& im sick and he swung by and dropped off medicine for me!!! you're right!!! thank you!!

What Guys Said 1

• seems like he wants you all to himself. dont be shocked if his okcupid profile is still there. you had a great time with him and all but dont let your guard down. remember you met him online

• He deleted it! I checked. But you're right, I won't put my guards down. I just want to know why he hasn't text me today when we've been texting everyday=[. Makes me feel like everything was just him saying it to say it.

• i was thinking the same. we are just waiting for each other. but its 1 in the morning here and he has work early. so.. its too late... :(

• heh you are on the east coast too , cool lol ok then wait until tomororw

What Girls Said 3

• It could be lots if different reasons. Maybe he's just busy. He probably wanted you to delete your profile so
    that you could be a thing how and deleting it is a way to show you're taken now so you don't need an account anymore. I don't know the real reason as to why he didn't message you today though, none of us do. Maybe he wants you to text him first?

• Is he average looking? Anyone can put on a good show and his consistency to display interest, that's too early to tell because it has just been one day. You are expecting to do all the initiating and sweep you off the floor.

• haha okcupid. very funny fishing pool for jerks&creeps of all sorts. by the way i read all your story, altho bored shitless by all those irrelevant details. thing is ok he deleted his profile, but that means nothing really. he doesn't text you? why don't you text him? a lot of girls just fall for this kind of guy, the flamboyant charmer, who showers them w attentions to the point that, even tho the girl doesn't feel particularly attracted, she ends up becoming clingy and in need of this 'fix' - the 'attention'. easily this type of guy disappears once you're cooked at the right temperature (drunk calling at night reads 90 °C)

• I dont want to text him because I dont want to be too much. Like you said I am already at 90% and Im pretty sure he knows that I do like him. We agreed upon that, its mutual. Drunk called him and he comes right away and drops me off at home. Tuesday I get off work late and when I didn't even ask him comes and offers to drop me off home again. Why do all that? So what you're saying is he's into me for the moment?

• &&&& i met he's grandma and mother. He actually insisted. Which was sort of awkward but i went for it. I just said hi and introduce myself.

• can't help but sarcastically applaude my fellow Leo male peers (i'm a Leo female, can't quite stand my male counterpart to be honest, lol) for wanting to prove their lioninity (lol?) on younger preys.. just joking. yes they're funny to be around and all, at times loyal and friendly, but also not that courageous, bit childish, and in constant need of adoration. they just basically act like they're god's gift to the planet, they'll put on a show to stun you w special effects. seriously, would you introduce anyone to your granny and mum after 2-3 drunken sex dates? maybe he thinks you'll trust him more, cause look i'm a good guy, i've got a mum! he's nearly 10yrs older and i know these chickens.. have fun but don't get too 'involved' yet, keep your boundaries. don't rush things and take your time, you're still dating after all. no stress over txts, but try to see him again when both sober ;) good luck!