Crush on G@G? What should I do? Is it lame?

I'm a super new member on G@G and my crush is fairly new here too. I saw her comments on someone else question and messaged her. I know this is lame.. but she is perfect! I want to get to know her more in a romantic way but I don't know if she'll reject me. We been talking over chat and have lot in common. She is single and lives close to my area.

What should I do? I really want to still be her friend?

and date her too.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok brah I know you're crushing on me you don't have to be anonymous.

• Thank you, I knew you were the one for me.

What Girls Said 10

• Go for it. You don't have to be very specific or extremely aggressive about it. In fact, it's better if you're not. Start slow and move from there. See if this 'fire' will continue burning. If it doesn't, you'll know it's not meant to be. Before you start to feel anything too serious DO make sure she likes you too and that she really DOES live close to you (and not on another continent)...

• If you're this shy over the internet...I can only imagine in person.

Being too shy, will only disable you.
    I say, go for it and tell her you have interest and would like to meet.

• I've met and dated someone from GaG. Haha. I'd since assumed it was part of GaG initiation...to date a fellow GaG member.

• Oh la la, this is a first for me, I have not seen fellow G@Gers have a little thing go on here. Well, just keep on talking to here like you are now but just add little things here and there. Don't rush it, you will scare her off and away.

• It takes time for people to get comfortable with each other, keep talking and get to know her more

• It's a little bit lame, but f*ck it. Pursue it if that's what you want.

• Go for it dude , u never know what happens untill u try

• Just try to ask her out and hope ur crush says yes =)

• You should go for it. It won't hurt to try. If she says no apologize for asking

• Lol, oh wow... Pursue it

What Guys Said 6

• I'm in a similar situation, his name is ImCoasting.

• Go for it. Who cares what the rest of us think?

• Lame or not screw regrets, go for it mate and best of luck to yah.

• go for it i guess. who is she?

• I don't want give myself away, but she has hot username. If she read this, yeah she'd probably block my ass.

• That's more than a little disappointing. It would have been AWESOME to see two GaG users fight to the death over a shared love interest. :-(

• No, were in the same age group. Though, she is younger then me by a few years. Though, it doesn't show on G@G

• Have a life , dude. Don't be so serious to put hopes on strange girls of internet. Just breath pure air outside, call some good guy to hang out and help you to picking girls somewhere outside computer. If you don't have any brother, honor your trousers and go out at night.

• lol now I'm curious too. Who is she? Yeah I think you should tell her, I mean you got nothing to lose. Or at least give us some hints! Blonde? How old?

• I don't want to give myself away or have her see this and find out it's me, if I tell her I like her. But i'll give you some hints. Yeah her picture is blonde and she is the same age range as me.