Girls if you started dating a guy and he put your picture as his phone's background how would you feel?

Would this be weird? Would you feel flattered? Find him clingy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if I'm dating a guy actively then it must mean that I like him so in that case I'd feel flattered. It's really only ever creepy or weird when it's a guy you have no feelings for! But if it's a crush then it would be cute.

What Girls Said 9

• @Anonymous If we have dated for at least a month, I think it would be acceptable. Any sooner then that might come off a little bit odd. Other then that, I think it is thoughtful and very flattering.

Sincerely,

Erotica

• So like first starting to date like within a week?

It would be weird...kind of... then I feel like it could be flattering because he wants to show me off a little.

But I think the best way to go about it would be to take a picture together and make that your background :)

• Like after a few months and I wasn't just in the picture. If it were the two of us that would make me more comfortable.

• I kinda will think it's cute, but on the other hand a little uncomfortable because how about if other people sees that and you don't want them to?

• I would find cute :) Still a bit early, I think:)

• I'd love it! honestly, I'd find it so fucking cute! but I would be worried that he'd just get sick if seeing my face every day hahha

• This guy did it and we werent even dating!
    I felt a bit weirded out, a little flattered, but for the most part I got over it quickly.

• As long as it isn't right away, I'd find it cute.

• less than a month..kinda creepy
    But I would think that this is really cute =)

What Guys Said 1