Girls: What are some favorite food that guys have made you?

Question speaks for itself. What did you think of him afterwards?

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex boyfriend was a great cook and so am I. we took turns cooking since we both worked full time. I am not much of a beef eater, but Sunday nights he made beef and brocclie with brown rice and we snuggled up the coach watching the walking dead. I miss those nights. If one of us was under the weather he would make soup without a recipe and no not soup from a can either. During the summer he cooked on the grill and made just about anything we wanted. it was always healthy!

What Girls Said 8

• I've only had a guy cook for me once haha... he made pasta with sauteed vegetables. He's a vegetarian and it was pretty good. :) I was impressed he could cook but otherwise I didn't think any differently of him. He had a girlfriend of 3 years so was off limits.

Other than that, I've had guys make me frozen pizzas and things of that sort. :P They were good too.

• Nothing lol. Last guy that attempted to cook put the chinese in the freezer instead of the fridge...i've never jammed something in and out a fucking microwave so much in my entire life -_-

Absolute. Nightmare.

• My ex bf cooked scrambled eggs and I really liked it. He even didn't cook for himself so It was cute , I appreciated that.

• No guy has ever cooked for me =[ but I would love a nice steak! Medium well

• This one guy I used to talk to really liked me a lot and he happened to work at Panera Bread. He made me a bunch of heart shaped cookies and muffins he decorated himself with my name and stuff on them it was sooooooooooo cute. This doesn't count as like a "meal" but it was the most memorable food thing a guy has ever given me:)

• My sisters husband made some amazing burgers. Yummm
    I think he is a cool man ,

• I haven't had a guy cook for me but if he ever did I would fall in love with him

• The gesture of a guy cooking always impresses me. Even better is cooking together! My ex used to make eggs and pancakes sometimes, or he'd grill and I'd make veggies. Miss that shit! Lol

What Guys Said 1