Girls: What are some favorite food that guys have made you?

Question speaks for itself. What did you think of him afterwards?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex boyfriend was a great cook and so am I. we took turns cooking since we both worked full time. I am not much of a beef eater, but Sunday nights he made beef and brocclie with brown rice and we snuggled up the coach watching the walking dead. I miss those nights. If one of us was under the weather he would make soup without a recipe and no not soup from a can either. During the summer he cooked on the grill and made just about anything we wanted. it was always healthy!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I've only had a guy cook for me once haha... he made pasta with sauteed vegetables. He's a vegetarian and it was pretty good. :) I was impressed he could cook but otherwise I didn't think any differently of him. He had a girlfriend of 3 years so was off limits.

Other than that, I've had guys make me frozen pizzas and things of that sort. :P They were good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing lol. Last guy that attempted to cook put the chinese in the freezer instead of the fridge...i've never jammed something in and out a fucking microwave so much in my entire life -_-

Absolute. Nightmare.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex bf cooked scrambled eggs and I really liked it. He even didn't cook for himself so It was cute , I appreciated that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No guy has ever cooked for me =[ but I would love a nice steak! Medium well

0|0
    0|0
  • This one guy I used to talk to really liked me a lot and he happened to work at Panera Bread. He made me a bunch of heart shaped cookies and muffins he decorated himself with my name and stuff on them it was sooooooooooo cute. This doesn't count as like a "meal" but it was the most memorable food thing a guy has ever given me:)

0|0
    0|0
  • My sisters husband made some amazing burgers. Yummm
    I think he is a cool man ,

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't had a guy cook for me but if he ever did I would fall in love with him

0|1
    0|0
  • The gesture of a guy cooking always impresses me. Even better is cooking together! My ex used to make eggs and pancakes sometimes, or he'd grill and I'd make veggies. Miss that shit! Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1