Hooked up, should I call/text him, or just let it go?

So Saturday I was at my friend's birthday party.
I met this guy who I thought was pretty cool.

I was sobering up by the fire, and he sat next to me and we started talking. It was a good conversation; went on for a couple hours, we got all philosophical and science-y, and we talked about ourselves. We danced. Also, he was the only guy I met at that party who didn't try to push shots/drinks on me, and I liked that.

Anyway, to cut it short we were kissing, ended up in his car and making out, touching, etc. He was in the middle of going down on me and my friend knocks on the car door (luckily the windows were fogged up), and she says our cab's here. Sucks, but okay, I have to go, so he puts his number in my phone and calls himself so he has it too.

Now it's been five days. I've been swamped studying for finals this week so I didn't quite realize it, but it's really been that long. I feel like he isn't a shy type of guy though, and if he wanted to text or call, he would've. Maybe he's been busy too? Or was it just a one-time thing for him? I don't know, but now I'm wondering if I should text him, or if it's kinda late for that?

To add to all this, he guessed (correctly) that I haven't had sex before, and he seemed fine with it at the time, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it? sigh.

The other problem is I don't even know what I want in this situation, because he lives so far away that I'm not sure anything would come of it, and I'm not jumping at the bit to contact him which makes me feel like maybe I'm not as into him as I thought, so arghhh, I don't know. :/

I might meet him at another random party, who knows, but for now I'm trying to figure out what I want to do... Any help/insight?

• Text/call him
  • Leave it
  • Other
Guys are saying to leave it for some reason hmmm lol. Can someone explain why?

Most Helpful Girl

• he could be waiting for you to make the first call, I dont think he would have put put his phone number in your phone if he didn't want you to call. He prob thinks you aren't interested. Send a friendly text telling him how much you enjoyed the other night :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He gave you his number for a reason. If he didn't want you to text him why would he bother?