Would you approach a woman on the street?

I personally wouldn't. No matter how attractive she is. That is asking for a sexual harassment charge and jail time. I was walking home from the store and this very attractive woman was walking. Being smart, I walked right past her. She could have a bf, she could mase me, or call the cops. I'm very cautious when it comes to women. This is just me. Would you approach a woman on the street?

Most Helpful Guy

• No way never

What Girls Said 8

• No it's not a good idea to approach strangers on the street.

• Why would you want to? You dk her. She can be a rapist.

• Why not? When I was in uni and walking everywhere, just about any person I walked past I'd smile and say 'hello' or 'good morning' too. I don't see the harm in approaching someone as long as you do it in a non-threatening way. I actually wish for a world where more people would approach me. I hate walking around and seeing everyone glued to their phones!

• So how do you find gf's , if you dont approach women you dont know?

• Lmfao, this made me laugh

• No. Please DON'T approach women on the street. We do not like it. I hate it, in fact.

• That's why I dont do it.

• NY is the dating capital of the world.

• Never heard that before...but bothering women on the street is not a good way to get a date here.

• Some guys do and those are the guys that are most likely in a relationship and happy. If he's confident enough to approach someone on the street then he's confident enough to approach someone anywhere

• I'm a girl and i wouldn't want a guy to approach... females these days hear too much about rape and fear comes naturally when a stranger, especially man comes up to you and tries to make conversation.

• I'm not a rapist. I won't be accused of it so I avoid conversation with women I do not know.

What Guys Said 5

• Sexual harassment? That's what the feminists want you to believe. You'll never get another shot so why not try?

• I think you're a little paranoid there, man.
    Yes I would, to get her number.

• It's a good reason though.

• I like that :)

• You better

• Probably not because it'll feel awkward for me lol. It'll be easier if i had class with the girl or something.

• Same here. They will most likely be comfortable then...if they like you.

• Hahah yea.

• oh well it is what it is

• Dude you're overthinking things you can easily approach a woman on the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntVU-QfVtzU

• That actually works?

• If the girl finds you attractive then yes if she thinks your ugly you will likely be seen as a creep its unfortunate but true.