This guy I went on a date with found a girlfriend but hasn't told me yet and is stringing me along. Should I confront him?

I went on a date with a guy I met on OkCupid. It was great and we met again the next day. We texted daily for the next week. It seemed like he really liked me. Then it slowed down because he started a second job. It'd been a month since I had last seen him and I asked him if I would see him again. He say he "had just been really busy". Then on Twitter and (okcupid) he confirmed he had a new girlfriend, a girl from work, the day before. Basically, he lied. Am I allowed to be upset? Should I confront him?

Most Helpful Guy

• seriously? 2 dates and texting and you feel that way? I mean, I know you "felt" a connection, but I'm guessing you didn't put out? I don't think its no big deal, maybe he didn't know how to tell you or was thinking of trying to keep you incase it didn't work out with the current one.. I'm guessing the guy is young also around your age?

What Guys Said 3

• you guys were never official.. just dating. sorry he met someone and he didn't have the decency to let you know. he's a jack..move on and be strong.

• You guys were never a couple and yes sounds like he is stringing you along

• sounds like the guy was playing you all along. just move on

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't say anything to him. What are you seriously going to get out of confronting him? Nothing really. Just ignore him...like he is sort of doing to you. Dont waste anymore time or energy on him, move on.

• Be upset for a few hours tops, then move on... He's not worth the drama. What a P.O.S lol... Seriously, though.. Who does that?