Best BBW Dating Sites with REAL people?

Hi can somebody recommend me any bbw dating sites? I want to find a guy who will love me just the way I am! I am so frustrated, I've been using dating sites for a while but Im having no luck and the 1 guy I did meet set his mission trying to make me diet. Why can't guys just accept me the way I am? Sure I'm carrying a little bit extra, but sexy comes in ALL shapes and sizes, and isn't personality more important? Is it too much to expect a guy to love me for me and treat me right? Has anyone had any good experience with these bbw dating sites?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy doesn't come in all shapes and sizes. It comes in being at a healthy weight. Why not just eat properly and lose some weight? Everyone makes dumb excuses not to. I got.lazy and put a quite a bit of weight on, so, rather than bitching about it on the internet, I started eatinj good food, cutting out junk, going to the gym and I just lost a stone in about a month. I look a lot better and feel a lot better. All it takes is discipline. If that's you in the picture and you're that size rightnw I wouldn't say you're a "BBW" though, you're not big.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't look anymore. I'm right here. Hi, I'm Kevin. Nice to meet you.

• You don't look like a "bbw"

• so you're looking for younger men who are into bigger women

• But you don't look overweight
    Why would you need to go there?

• Cougar on da prowl rawr

What Girls Said 3

• Either you're using a fake photo, or you have body dimorphic issues...but you are not a BBW.

• You don't look like a bbw hun