How to approach guys without being easy?

So, i am 25, and there is this really hot guy at my gym, he's a mix of chinese with white... And i am a mix of black and indian, so you can imagine how pretty our children will be. LOL.
Anyway, i like him and he's been smiling at me, but i always turn the other way, how do i get him to approach me without seeming easy?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy isn't what you should avoid. That's not a bad thing. Cheap and slutty is what you don't want to project. A friendly confident woman that's taken a liking to us is what we guys dream about. If she's easy to get along with and fun to hang out with we'll be all over her.

Ask him to help you with something. If he's interested, that SHOULD be enough to get a convo started.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• dont turn the other way, say hello to him and ask him about a pause and invite him for a drink. tell him you plan a movie evening and ask whether he would like to hang out a bit. if he says yes, you have a date :)
    what kind of movie, if you dont like to appear "easy", i recommend to not show him adult movies, maybe some other nature documentry. if you like you can then cuddle him, while he is already on your couch. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • say Hi, hows it going?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure why your worried about seeming easy? But if you want to ask him out then go up to him and say hi, or move to the machine he's next to and say hi then strike up conversation. Ask for his number or for a date. Simple.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hum, it's pretty hard to go up to the same machine as he basically just does weights and i do mostly cardio or the easy weights LOL. But i like the machine thing i am going to try to do weights... :)

• Top turning away, and smile at him next time he looks at you

0|1
    0|0
    • But if i smile back, won't he be like, "she's too easy, better run"?

• No, that is just showing him, that you find him appeal as well