Would braces be a turn off on a girl?

I am definitely getting braces this summer and it's not gonna change the decision but i just wanted to know what do guys think of braces on girls/women?

I don't have really crooked teeth, people tell me i don't need em, but i want my teeth to be straighter, only gonna wear em for a year or a year and a half for the most

Most Helpful Guy

• It really wouldn't bother me

What Guys Said 9

• Braces, as invasive as they may be, have their own charm. And despite what many people think, I personally think they make a woman look fairly modest.

Besides, braces aren't permanent anyway.

• Braces are cool.. imagine when you get to take them off and smile - how many guys you gonna get with your pretty smile... it might sound "painful" to have braces if you're in high school - but who cares - the bottom line is - nice teeth and a great smile :)

• I think straight teeth are attractive... braces... not so much.

The end justifies the means.

• You like straight teeth so why not braces? The end result if braces IS straight teeth. So for a year or two, you deal with the braces and then have beautiful teeth. It's worth it.

• Paulina, read my answer once more please.

• I think that is sexy and cute, i know it sounds strange
    but it happens to me all the time, don't ask me why
    cause i really don't have a answer

• No its not a turn off. people who think its a turn aren't perfect themself. Selfish people lol.
    I wouldn't mind it at all cuz thats life. Everyone has flaws in them, no ones perfect.

• I don't think they would. I know they're temporary.

• I absolutely love braces on a girl, they're so cute. But I'm probably weird...

• nah i know a couple guys who got excited cause i told them about me getting braces. I am glad you do :)

• ohh better than a tongue piercing ;)

• braces aren't hot

What Girls Said 3

• Why dont you go for lingual braces? They're put on the inside of the teeth and arnt really visible. That ways, It won't be a turn off because well, I think it would be a turn off for guys, especially to those who want to date you. The first thought that they'd have is, ok, its gonna be a little difficult and weird kissing her...

• yea i'm thinking a no on lingual braces, cause yea what if i get a bf or dating someone and they kiss me with tongue and feel that or even blowjobs...gosh no...i wanted to get invisalign but it's more expensive and plus in my country they don't give your discounts or whatever you get in the US or other countries.

• Sounds painful..! x (
      lol You're giving me those graphic images CursedAngel xP

• Hahahahaha... DanteSparda!!! Dont blame me for your own dirty mind xD

• No, i had them, and I had no problems

• Im wearing braces, it doesn't make me any uglier or any prettier lol.
    It's just there, it's weird at first, but you'll get used to it and so are your friends and family.
    It's not going to affect on your physical appearance, the thing is after you'll get them off, the result will be worth it.