My boyfriend is soon attending college?

My boyfriend and I have been together for narly 8 months. He is attending a college approximately 30 minutes away. He is currently applying for dorms...he isn't sure if he can get dorms though...This college is his first choice and even though I'm proud of him, I'm going to miss him. <3
I've already talked to him about college, and he says that he isn't planning on breaking up with me and that we're still gonna be together when he starts school.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's 30 minutes away. You'll live. I'm not even sure if you can get dorms when you're so close to the campus.

What's your question?

• Basically, I'm scared to losing him...and I'm scared taht he'll find another girl when he goes to college. :/

• College isn't what you think it is. It's basically a big high school. Yes, there will be lots of girls. Yes, there will be lots of girls more attractive than you.

BUT if your boyfriend is worth dating, he'll have the respect for you to stay faithful. If he doesn't, you shouldn't feel bad for losing him, you should be grateful that you got rid of a scumbag.

• Agreed with distant.

What Guys Said 2

• You're only 30 min. away, you can stay with the guy. If it was a few hours... then it might be iffy...

• What is the question?

• Basically what I told distant...Basically, I'm scared to losing him...and I'm scared taht he'll find another girl when he goes to college. :/

What Girls Said 0