My boyfriend loves me but doesn't want to do everything with me, why?

and when were together he doesn't tell anyone I'm his girlfriend or hang out with me

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it maybe that he doesn't understand that you want to be seen as an "official" couple. Talk to him. Ask him to introduce you as his girlfriend to his buddies. Best of luck to you! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Uh-oh

When I read "he doesn't want to do everything with me" I was going to say he needs to spend some time with his friends too.

But, he doesn't tell anyone your his girl ...?

He better have a good reason for that one.

I'm thinking 'he's just not that into you'

• Are you sure this guy really loves you? I'm being honest how do you know? A guy that loves you shouldn't hide you away like you're something to be ashamed of. It doesn't make sense for a loving boyfriend to not tell anyone you're his girlfriend and never hang out with you. I think you deserve better treatment than that.

• He hiding something then! He probably has other girls he is talking to or even in a relationship with!