I've decided it's best to let this girl know how I feel about her. I could really use a pep talk.

I've thought things over, analyzed the signs, listened to my gut, gave it some time and I think the only thing I can do now is let her know how I feel. Even if I have misread her I'm pretty sure she'll at least take it well.

Anyway, just looking for any last minute advice and maybe a good confidence boosting pep talk if possible.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Good choice! Stay strong!

What Girls Said 4

• If your gut is saying to tell her your feelings, I say go for it! Good luck! Hope all goes well! :D

• Just tell her. What if she likes you too, and you never said anything and regretted it. Even if she says no, you won't have the feeling of uncertainty and it won't be the end of the world, there are many fish in the pond.

• don't tell her if you feel that she don't feel the same way. you must be like 80% sure that the feeling is mutual. ask yourself if you can take it well if she rejects you cause if not and she's your friend it can just destroy friendship. :/

• I've asked a guy out...its not so bad
    even though he rejected me i got to move on fast and now i look back and laugh and realize what a jerk he was anyway, not cause he rejected me but how he just wasn't a nice person to begin with...i had a silly crush.
    it honestly taught me more experience and practice. now i know how to deal with guys and understand them better.
    no matter how old u are, guy or girl, everyone has to ask someone out at some point, and no ones gonna find their marriage partner in one shot anyway, so might as well live in moment and get some practice...ure gonna have bad dates, good dates...bad girlfriends good girlfriends

What Guys Said 2

• Think about it this way. You're actually going to give it a shot. You already have 85% of the guys in the world wishing they could do what you are about to do. Don't live with regrets.

• Let's turn this around. How about you sell me on why this is a good idea?