Why is the woman i'm dating so one sided?

I've been dating a woman for almost a year and a half. Lately I'm really feeling insulted and PO'ed at my girlfriend because she won't invite me into her home, has disliked every gift I've ever given her and has shown disdain for my cooking. I get the strong feeling she doesn't really like anything about me and I kinda wish she'd just go away but why does she keep coming back?

I am looking for a woman to tell me what is going on in her head and why she keeps her life so closed off, wants to be with me but doesn't enjoy some aspects of my company? If I was going to kick her to the curb i wouldn't be asking these questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she is using you for comfort. There is something that you have right now, that she is not currently getting in her life. She might not be able to find someone who really likes her or she really likes. I believe she notices that you are a very good guy and boyfriend material, because I have a feeling that she wants a relationship, but there is something in your demeanor that you are lacking. Also, she is getting disinterested.
    Ask her to name three things that she likes about you. Test her! Create an argument over something small, go on and on about it and see what she does... If she has an I don't care attitude about it, then that's your answer.

What Girls Said 5

• This is how she is and she's not going to change. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I know what other women, I've never meant, are thinking.

It's how she is, probably with everyone. This is how she was when you met her. She won't change. Deal with it or move on.

• If you want her to go away like you say, why wouldn't you break it off? This makes no sense. If she is trying to show you in every possible way she could that she isn't really interested without coming right out and saying it, this is the way. It's hard to tell the signs but take it from a female who knows. She doesn't seem very interested and maybe is even trying to turn you off. Have you tried talking to her about it? You can just expect her to change when she doesn't know it's bothering you.

• No one is forcing you to bee with her. If you don't like her behavior, then LEAVE. Find someone else.

• Well she, my friend, is what you call a fucking tease..but if you stick it out..You'll love it in the long run..

If she's never invited you over..maybe she's celibate

• She's a bitch.

What Guys Said 2

• Doesn't matter. If she bugs you so much just break up with her. Problem solved.

• because you keep letting her come back.