what do u think if dating with a Chinese girl?

I really curious of what u guys' think when dating with a Chinese girl

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly from my experience just generalizing with mainland chinese girls not Asians in general just from that area.

Their usually very princess like they expect a lot but give little in return. Their parents won't approve of me unless i have a very high income job or a job with a good title e.g dr/lawyer.

Also they'd expect very expensive gifts from time to time.

Just from my experience

0|0
    0|0
    • there are part of girls or boys especially from some type of families really require too much, my parents just require me to date a nice and honest man, that's it. lol

• Depends on which social level you are on. I know some who expect too much and some don't it depends.

I know a lot of singaporean families who are exactly what I say as above if you don't have a degree your nothing/worthless. Doesn't really help in the dating game especially how influential parents are in Asian families

• education maybe one factor for them to find common topics especially in their minds, maybe most parents I think at least 90% Chinese parents hope their kids to find a guy or girl with not big different education background.

What Guys Said 6

• Considering I'm racially ignorant and prone to offend with culturally sensitive material it's probably not best.

Let's do it!

1|0
    0|0
  • well i love all races. Dated from native Chinese girls to native Swedish. I enjoy learning about all cultures, there is always something new and its pretty fun. Brings a lot of love into the relationship in my opinion too.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I am dating her I would naturally think was beautiful and worthy of my time. I would want to learn about her culture tho, but only because it would interest me

0|0
    0|0
  • ummmm... well she must be beautiful and not greedy because i have a slight stereotype that the chinese are greedy people

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think anything different, except wonder whether her family would be ok with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, it is, it's a point because many parents are traditional, but I think my parents will not against very much

• I knew and almost dated a Japanese girl she's very cool, she had to move back home before I got the chance

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1