why doesn't my big brother like my bf?

My big brother is always saying he knows what he wants and then talking crap about him should I get mad at him or not

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just being protective which is what big brothers do. I don't think you need to ask GAG if you should get mad at him. Your reaction is your own choice.

He's worried that your boyfriend is going to try to take advantage of you for sex, that he'll cheat on/break up with you when he doesn't get any, or otherwise hurt you. Honestly, he is within reason to react this way, especially if this guy is your first boyfriend (I'm assuming he is). That does not, by any means, mean that your boyfriend is going to be what your brother worries he may turn out to be, but at this point in life, there is a distinct possibility.

• Its not my first bf I'm 16 lol I've dated a lot but my brother hates this one and I don't know y

• I see. I don't know. There's probably something about him that really puts your brother off. Has he specified anything?

• He says that he only once one thang and when my bf gets that then he will leave

What Guys Said 7

• Guys can be over-protective of their little sisters. However, guys also have more experience with guys (especially the side that guys do not share with women) that have given them a strong intuition about when other guys are attempting to run a game on someone, such as their little sister, so there is a good chance that your brother is right about your boyfriend and is doing the right thing in trying to protect you.

• I assume this guy (not your brother) is a teenager just like you, yes?

Guys at that age have only 1 thing in their heads: sex. Nothing else, only sex. I've been there. Been there done that.
    Your personality, your character, your interests, whatever you have to say and whatever you have on your mind and your soul: all of it is meaningless for teenage/young guys, they are driven _ONLY_ by sex. They will say/lie about whatever you want to hear just to put their cock in you.

Your older brother knows it because he also been there and done that. Now since you're his little sister that he genetically feels like he has to protect, he can pretty much smell guys like this and is trying to make sure they stay away from you.

• Your brother is right, move on the guys after one thing
    your brother is mature enough to protect you , thank God
    you got a nice brother who loves you.

• If you're asking what you should feel then it's likely you are not really prepared for a relationship. Whatever the case you should not get mad because you have that option.

• He means that your bf wants sex. Which is true lol.

• Whats up with guys and wanting to have sex all the time to like I'm a virgin and all my Guy friends want to have sex I don't know the big deal about sex though

• We're horny. Don't stress, they'll just find other girls.

• I think it's because he wants to protect your Virginity for himself.

What Girls Said 4

• i would probably think its weird if he DID like the guy who's trying to F you..

because thats what he wants at that age.(under 18)..and he says that because he was that age and he knows the nasty things you bfs whats with you..

what brother would want that for their little sis?not me and I'm not even a guy LOL

• Big brothers never like your bfs ;)

• He's just protective. My brother freaked out on me when he found out I wasn't a virgin, a lot of brothers are like this. They have the "bone my sister and I'll kill you" mentality.

• No he is being a big brother and looking out for you. It can be annoying at times, but you should be happy about it as well