Why do most non black women find black men unattractive especially Attractive Latinas and Asian Women?

What is it about black people that throws them off in the dating game? Is it the looks itself, the stereotypes, or a mix of both? This is a serious question by the way, because I notice that everytime a girl talks about 'Hot Guys' The guys always end up being white. In fact, I see some spanish, and sometimes even Asian people called hot, but never one black guy. I am not a guy to date a girl because of her race, but nobody likes me because it is assumed that I am a bad person for my skin tone, or im considered ugly. One day , I talked to a friend of mine on Xbox live that told me about a hot chick he know in high school. She was a total slut and had sex with nearly everyone predominately whites and hispanics. When she went to some party and gotten drunk, she allowed some black dude to have sex with her. A week later while regaining her memory from the aftermath, when the babe accidently had sex with black guy, she felt tainted and committed suicide the next day at her own home. Why do most attractive American women have this mentality and adverse toward black men especially white, Asian and mainly hispanic women? They look at us as sub human without knowing their personality and take in believing stereotypes. I would hear a feedback on why most of you women are so very mean to us.

I want only Non Black women give a me a feedback without making prejudice comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a mix of Caucasian and Palestinian. I believe my Palestinian side of the family expects to see me with a middle eastern guy. Personally I rather be more diverse a meet a guy who isn't. I have found myself more attracted to Asian males, but it's not like all other races are taken out of the equation. I have seen really attractive African American guys who also had great personalities. I don't see them as a sub human at all. I'm open to any guys race, what will put me off is the type of personality that person has.

What Girls Said 28

• Lol where are you from? My friends are gorgeous and they date black guys. A few even are engaged and have the most cute little biracial babies :3
    I guess you have to look at big cities. I'm from Chicago, and there are a lot of Hispanic and black couples. And also white and black couples. Few Asian and black, but that's because there aren't many Asians, unless we go to China-town or something.

I don't know if you'd consider me an "Attractive Latina", but I would date a black guy. I would date any guy, any race, provided he's nice and respectful. I don't like to limit my options by only dating one race, or excluding a race, so as long as he's a good person, the color of his skin doesn't matter.

• You have a very different interpretation of "gorgeous." Not all of us Latinas like Black men or ever want our kids to look like them. Black men are disrespectful, ghetto, and are extremely mean to non-Black men (especially the non-ghetto ones), but always act all super nice to women, especially to us curvy women with small waists.

• Only in America, in assuming black dudes are more likely to get treated like theyre un evolved apes. I'm not into black or whites who talk in ghetto language or is overweight

• Well I find most black guys unattractive not because of their appearance because of their aggressive approach to women or over cocky
    and I'm not talking out of my ass but it's been every black guy who has approached me that way..except for some online
    I've met some aggressive and cocky white guys as well
    but I was raised around white people so I just automatically attached to them bad personality or not but doesn't mean I go for them

• I'm black.
    I see plenty of white girls with black guys.
    I guess it can also depend on where you are.
    I have this one white friend who acts/talks like your stereotypical valley girl.
    She saw this black guy and said to me " Omg, tt! Not to be like... Racist or anything, but I saw this black guy and he was like.. REALLY cute".
    There are some people that believe in stereotypes though and assume blacks = trouble or even unattractive.
    but from my experience and location its usually only the elderly that think that though.

• Im a pale girl and I absolutely love most black guys! Mostly the tall, African ones with an accent. It all depends on the features and personality, not the skin colour. I honestly believe that guys from all over the world can be interesting and attractive except the Americans. I think they're just plain and they don't even have an accent. I'm pretty sure you look fine! Most black people have great body strength.

• Im sorry but that right there is BS. Yes, some girls might find white guys more attractive than black guys, but just as often it is the other way around. I find black and white boys equally attractive. I really don't care about skin color, if I like him, I like him - and If I don't like him I don't like him, thats it. : )

• Really? I always hear how hot various black rap stars are.

Some black guys are attractive to me. But so are some asians, and some white guys, and some hispanics.

I don't think your skin color has anything to do with it.

• You again.

• We can't help who we are attracted/not attracted to

• I'm just saying what my parents tell me. They restrict me to certain people because they want me to marry a person my race and my religon. That's why I'm only crushing on those kinds of peope. I don't think that it should be limited but some girls are prejudice so that's why. There are girls that don't care you've probaly not met them yet. Not all girls are like that. And perfer the term African American and not black :)

• im biracial - greek and jamaican - and i don't think that black guys are unattractive at all. i just assume its because of all the stereotypes. there are some super attractive black guys and i think they might be considered hot or sexy because their features are unique. some look very similar and that's probably why people don't always say they're 'hot' (because they look like somebody else).

• man you are so f'd up

• I personally like mixed guys, Asian/white and black/white. Dunno, pure Asians and blacks don't appeal to me... Then again I live in an insanely homogenous country.

• It's just preferences, just like some guys don't like black women. I am mostly attracted to white guys but that doesn't mean that I can't be attracted to a black guy or Hispanic. Have you seen Beckford Tyson? He is super hot. Will Smith? Super hot.

• Are you open dating a black guy from the islands? I would love to date you. :)

• I don't know you, but I don't mind dating black guys as long as I am attracted to them.

• Cool :) I love European Women.

• Because we prefer guys that look similar to ourselves. We see our parents, and the dad is always the ultimative, and if he isn't black..

• I am white, half-german, half-american and I don't find black men unattractive. I once had a crush on one, he was really handsome.

• I like black guys, but I'm not white. My bf is black and I think he is attractive. I think it's just a personal opinion.

• Some of them are hot.

• Because of stereotypes my friend most girls want an "Augustus Waters"/"Justin Bieber"/"Channing Tatum" Sort of guy.

I'm black BTW.

• Idc what color you are, if we connect then who cares. Actually I'm crushing on this black guy right now, but he doesn't date black girls...

• I don't get why black guys always ask these questions about how it's ridiculous that non-black women don't like them, yet they wan't nonblack women... they have a racial preference, but it's stupid if other women do...

Anyway, I'm white, and there's a couple attractive black guys that I've met but most are not ttractive to me. It's not about stereotypes

• @RockManX did I say it was the skin color? No.
      I said... a couple black guys have been attractive to me... and that's it. The rest are not attractive to me. Not unattractive, but I have not felt attraction to them. Why, I don't know. it's not stereotypes because I like black people in general, and it's not their skin color because I don't find dark skin ugly at all. I don't know why I'm not attracted to them.
      No need to be fucking outraged

• It's funny how on gag black men want to put black women down on here. All of a sudden black women are a hot topic on here. Guys calling us fat and ghetto and bashing us but now the tables have turned and when a non black chick do not find a black guy attractive the black men go crazy. But that's none of my buisiness though

www.adweek.com/.../kermit-lipton-hed-2013.jpg

• i don't know... but why are black guys always worried about what non black women prefer or not prefer but don't like it when its the other way around? #justasking

• no answer:((( ok bye..

• I personally find black men very attractive.

• I never judge a persons hotness by their race. Just as a metter of fact i find that all the black people i know are really hot.

• attractive men are attractive. unattractive men are unattractive.

• Its not because we find black men unattractive it's because we are worried the black guy will cheat on us.

• I don't think it has anything to do with them being black, different looks/personalities appeal to different people.

Please answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1018727-do-you-ever-not-look-at-a-girl-on-purpose

What Guys Said 8

• In the United States it's probably because of the stereotype. I think many girls find African Americans more attractive in many cases, but they can be seen as being "immoral" or "criminal" -- the parents could think this and also have a hand in it.

I'm not saying that's right or justified, but that's probably the reasoning behind it. I think a lot of those "hot guys" are black though, pretty sure blacks are seen as pretty attractive it's just that they're seen as dangerous relationship material. At least that's my perception of it.

It's unfortunate that stereotypes can have this effect, but in a few more decades these stereotypes against African Americans will most likely disappear. It's really just because the stereotypes are so fresh from the times of slavery.

• not again...

• I'm black and attract and get dates from mainly white girl. My first gf (now my ex) was Asian. I don't have a good looking face but its a youthful face. I do I have pretty good body and I'm soft-spoken.

• I have never been on a date with a Hispanic. Although I have never asked one out yet. They are fun to working with on projects. The ones I have meet at the university are pretty sharp when it comes to creating fabrication processes.

• 0|0
  • This question reeks of bullshit.

• MOST women tend to prefer their own race, it's biological.

• Are you black or asian?

• That's depressing. Black guys get an insane amount of attention and they still want more. What do you want? 100% of girls to only want you?