I like 3 guys and I don't know who I should date?

all 3 guys are my friends and I need help deciding.

Most Helpful Guy

• "all 3 guys are my friends and I need help deciding."

1. You need to find out the differences between friends and boyfriends.

2. Completely forget the three guys for 10 minutes. Use this 10 minutes asking yourself, "What kind of boyfriend do I want?" Write down the answers. (e.g. I want a boyfriend who is honest, loyal, caring, wants a serious relationship, share similar interests ...etc.) Give as much details as you like. Finally, compare your answers the three guys. The one who has the closest match is the one.

3. Listen, and trust your gut feelings. Gut feelings are different from your day to day emotions. You keep asking yourself a question (for how long is up to you), then forget about the whole thing, then all of a sudden you just know. Gut feelings are very accurate. They don't lie, nor can they be lied to.

What Guys Said 3

• take your time.. evaluate who you think would treat you right.. and whoever is truly into you will show their feelings for you and stick around.

• is it possible that you can explain the situation and try dating each of them to see which one you like best?

• Sleep with all of them to see which one you like the most.

What Girls Said 2

• alright I have been in the same situation only difference was it was 2 guys not 3. anyways I think honestly you should consider which one you like the best obviously. what I would do is make up a list of ?'s that have to do with you that are personal and you would value the opinion. like "what do you like best about me"? or "could you see us staying together a while or is this gonna be just a fling"? etc... ask each guy these questions and see which ones answers you like the best. also ask ur parents and ur friends which one they like the best because whether you know it or not ur parents are a good judge as far as a partner for you I think friends also.

• it all depends on there personality when in a relationshp that's what it comes down too that and honisty and trust