Guy kissed me in the 2nd date. Is he rushing?

I've been on two date with this guy. First date he took me out to eat Indian food and we had a nice convo, the usual get to know me convo but i felt we didn't have much in common. He kept staring at me too. 2nd date he took me to the movies and then took me to a nice viewand we spoke and he kept starting at me. He unexpectedly kissed my cheeks and leaned for another kiss which i reacted too and turned my face and his kissed ended landing in my neck. He's very attractive and has not mention sex. He has gotten the vibe that i don't really like him like that,, but I'm willing to move slowly with him. After he kissed me I told Gin thats not Going to happen again until i say so. He says all he wants is to cuddle, kiss, and be his girl. He says he doesn't want to touch me inappropriately.

He has kept his hand to himself. Although he eould occadionally give me forehead kisses and be like "see that can't be so hard" i guess im being hard ti see his real intention

Most Helpful Guy

• 2nd date kiss is standard operating procedure. It's Man Law Chapter 4, Section 1, Subsection B.

What Guys Said 4

• Well if you think that he's rushing things then you can gently told him that you like him but you'll have to know him a bit more before making things serious :)

• by the way not related to question
      but which Indian dish you had with him? :P

• lol I can understand.
      Indian dishes have really cheesy names to them :P

• Yeah!

• I wouldn't call that rushing. I usually like to kiss a girl on the second date if all is going well between us

• No, he is not rushing.

• He's really not rushing

What Girls Said 3

• 1|0
  • not if you dont think he is rushing

• I don't think so. I think he's timing it nicely. My first date ended up with me with my shirt off.