What to do on a movie date/after the movie?

I'm planning to go out with this guy to the movies in a couple of days and I'm wondering what to do.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Hold his hand. And make sure to find someplace and talk afterwards. Movies are not the best of social occasions. A classic date outing, but not a really good one if you think about it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• usually dinner. so that you can talk about the movie and thatll lead to whatever else you wind up talking about. but it doesn't have to be dinner. it all depends on how you're feeling him. i mean, if you're not feeling him, just tell him you want to go home and that you had a nice night but you're not really feeling it

1|0
    0|0
  • I go to ANOTHER movie. Or just go home.

0|0
    0|0
  • uh... sex?

0|0
    0|1
  • Enjoy a light meal, coffee, tea, or drink. Discuss what you did and did not like about the movie you just watched.

Talk about the acting, other movies similar to it, personal tastes, expectations, soundtrack and score...that sort of thing

2|0
    0|0
    • After this, if it's a first date make plans to see each other again, or split. If it's a third date or whatev, why not end on a kiss?

What Girls Said 3

• Coffee, walking around and talking to get to know each other more.

1|0
    0|0
  • go home, then text him

0|0
    0|0
  • After the movie either talk for a few min and end with either a hug or if it went really well a simple kiss (would rather do on the second date)

1|0
    0|0