Would you ever date someone online?

Even if you would have to have plans to meet in person in the near future, would you ever date someone you met online?

Most Helpful Guy

• sure why not, as long as you both plan move it to a in person relationship in near future. But admittedly I am more skeptical of people I meet online because you really only know what they tell you and have no other way to judge what type of person they really are until you meet in person.

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly like pretty much all the girls I have met for dates came from dating websites. I would date more but it got old real fast as most of them were complete messes and/or had issues.

I think the last somewhat formalized girl I met was a pothead so I dropped that. Right now I am open to the idea if a girl messages me but if she don't agree to meet I drop contact... which is a lot of the time.

• Yes...I'm on some dating sites!

• I would never date but id message as friends haha

• yeah sure, i dont see it as a big issue, but only if we get the chance to meet in person

• If they were super close and attractive yes. In my experience, those two are rarely coincident.

• can't make love, probably no... Not sure lol

What Girls Said 3

• sure i dont see why not

• I did date a guy I met online. Was the best relationship I'd ever had. Unfortunately it didn't last as long as I had hoped it would.

• Yes. I dated a guy I met off tinder once if that counts lol