Would you ever date someone online?

Even if you would have to have plans to meet in person in the near future, would you ever date someone you met online?

0|1
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• sure why not, as long as you both plan move it to a in person relationship in near future. But admittedly I am more skeptical of people I meet online because you really only know what they tell you and have no other way to judge what type of person they really are until you meet in person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly like pretty much all the girls I have met for dates came from dating websites. I would date more but it got old real fast as most of them were complete messes and/or had issues.

I think the last somewhat formalized girl I met was a pothead so I dropped that. Right now I am open to the idea if a girl messages me but if she don't agree to meet I drop contact... which is a lot of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...I'm on some dating sites!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date but id message as friends haha

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure, i dont see it as a big issue, but only if we get the chance to meet in person

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were super close and attractive yes. In my experience, those two are rarely coincident.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't make love, probably no... Not sure lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• sure i dont see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I did date a guy I met online. Was the best relationship I'd ever had. Unfortunately it didn't last as long as I had hoped it would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I dated a guy I met off tinder once if that counts lol

0|0
    0|0