Is it gay that I want to cuddle? I get jealous when I see couples cuddling.I wish I had a woman to cuddle with and tell her how much I love her.?

To be honest just the thought of me cuddling with a women brings butterflies to my stomach.

I don't think it's gay at all.I was just asking.By gay I meant girly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't quite understand how the desire to cuddle with a WOMAN could be gay. That makes zero sense to me. But anyways, why would you even worry about something that feels so great to you? Just enjoy it.

• because men aren't seen that way. we're seen as sex crazed horndogs that only want to "get it in" and do nothing else, according to some women. when a guy wants to be romantic, he gets heckled by his friends (pussy whipped) and is often called "gay". kind of like how if a girl goes out and has sex with a bunch of guys, she's supposedly a "slut"

• Metal, this is why you don't listen to your mentally regressed friends.

• @cavmanier: Haha!

What Girls Said 13

• not gay...its human to cuddle

• It's gay is you want to cuddle with a man. This means you're a homosexual.

It's not gay if you want to cuddle with a woman. This means you're a heterosexual.

If you mean "gay" as in "girly", then no. You want to be close and expressing emotions is a human thing, not a girly or gay thing.

• Haha no its not gay at all! Cuddling is a sweet gesture! Liking nice loving things doesn't make anyone gay.

• NO... Cuddling is NOT gay! Cuddles are beautiful and an important part of a relationship! It's a proven fact that cuddling releases happy endorphins! Cuddling makes you feel wanted and loved, and with a partner they can have a sexual element to them too!

• No clearly it's not gay because you want to cuddle a woman. I think it's sweet

• omfg not gay at all. completley masculine, you want a FEMALE, not a male. all girls love cuddling. any girl would love a guy who did that

• that's totally normal and understandable.

• It's not gay, but I personally don't like too much cuddling for some reason it starts to annoy me.

• Why is that gay lool just means your not a cold heartless prick

• How is it gay? It's actually really sweet to know that a guy wants to cuddle

• NOOOOOO EVERYGIRL WANTS THAT!!!

• Spooning, hugs and little kisses = AGH, I love it.

• Anyone noticed women...had some much to say about this topic..."omg noo is cute...warm bal bla"

No its not gay

What Guys Said 9

• How can that be gay? Everyone enjoys cuddling with someone they feel attracted to. There are girls I wanna cuddle with. That doesn't make me gay in any way. oooo that sounded nice. Anyway, it's natural for a guy to feel urges for cuddling with a girl.

• Its not at all gay to want to show your woman love and affection by cuddling. Women love it for a reason lol its just showing someone you do really care about them. And that's manly as fuck! Lol but seriously not gay at all dude

• Definitely not gay but you should get that under control because you'll find that in your quest for "having a woman to tell her how much you love her" you might let yourself fall in love with just anyone and then be at a different stage than she is/be blinded by the things she does. So don't anticipate any feelings is my rule. I.e don't look forward to falling in love, don't look forward to cuddling because those are decisions you make with your brain. Isolate that, control it, and let your heart guide your emotions. Ill step off the soap box now lol...

• No, of course that's not gay.

• If you wanted to cuddle men that would be gay. But women? No.

• Umm its not gay brah I'm masculine as hell but love to cuddle with a lady and just talk and touch each other or just watch a film.

• ummm.. same here...

• Not gay at all. Cuddling with your s/o is a great, secure feeling. . Speaking from experience

• even michael sam would say that's gay.