Secrets to guys & how to play the game right?

I want to know everything and anything. How do get his attention? Should i text him first and how often? Does showing less interest and being mysterious attract guys? Girls i need advice on Guys; i need all the secrets. I have a feeling im doing this all wrong.

To all the guys who answered this, thank you :) It was intended for girls but you guys helped me out. Thank you...these were all good pointers.

Most Helpful Guy

• First rule: Never take the advice of women about anything. They will try and give you bad advice just to hurt your chances with men or completely useless advice.
    I can tell you that you should be feminine and impress him with how you cook, keep a house well and your sweet demeanour. Obviously, look your best as well and wear some high heels.

What Guys Said 4

• I like playing the eye game were you stare and look away quickly when they look at you. Maybe flash a little smile or my signature half smile that's what gets my attention.

• Gonna go through your questions in order.

1. Say hi. It's that simple
    2. If you want to text him first go for it.
    3. Text whenever you feel like it.
    4. The hard to get thing is more annoying than anything.

• the game brings you nowhere at all. a mix of both natural and game is best. you have to show interest and be flirty but not needy, still focusing on your daily stuff. and hitting on more guys till you get a good one makes up your chances. as a girl you have to know them all goos enough before you get laid with them as some just fake it till they got it. ya know

• just be natural and use your seductive skills to get him... if you're attractive and beautiful, they'll come to you.

What Girls Said 1

• This is a medium for socially awkward and maladjusted. Go to your local Barnes and Nobel or Library