Do you ever have a "taste" for a certain race?

I casually and seriously date a lot of guys of different races and sometimes I think things like "hmm...i think i'll date a black guy next" or an Asian guy, or white, etc. My last relationship was with a black guy and I told myself if it didn't work out then I would date a white guy this time because I started having a craving for it and that's just what I did.

Is this wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but i want to taste every race. Hahah

What Guys Said 13

• I am A white Cracker And I like White Cracker girls. All though I have had beaner girlfriends in the past

• When you go out for dinner, do you always eat the same type of food? No - variety is the spice of life. Lets get cooking together baby.

• Nope, I don't consider myself racist or anything, but as far as I know I only find white women truly attractive, and even among white women I'm extremely picky.

• Tired of white girls, I want a Latina

• im not white. latinas are great!

• I like them all, but I've done this with hair color when younger. A few times I wanted a blonde or brunette randomly. It wasn't serious though.

• White is the best.

So, not really.

• hmmm... at my current point in life, i prefer hot blue eyed blonde chicks and beautiful east Asian girls...
    it's just that you want exotic characters.

• I Love white girls & Latinas

• I'm white and I really wanna go for a black girl. I just wanna experiment or do some research on other races. Especially African Americans. There is just something I find attractive about black girls.

• White gals lol

• I personally don't have a type, but to swap from one to the other baffles me, because to me, if they pull on the heart strings, does it really matter, or because you dated a black guy, you can't date another until you have gone through the nations again?

• white and Asian women are the ones i find most attractive, others from time to time.

• I've only dated white girls.. :) I'm white myself and I can honestly only see myself dating either white girls or latinas.

What Girls Said 2

• It maybe my time to get a white sugar daddy.

• I think i would like to try one person at a time from a different country each. Variety is the spice of life.

But I like my chinese dumpling for now.