Is wearing a bright bra under a see through shirt trashy?

I always thought a bright colored bra under a white top was trashy. This girl in my class is wearing one and she always gets a lot of guy attention. Should I dress like this?

• It's trashy
  • Wear it, guys like it

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's trashy, but that's exactly WHY it's getting her male attention: guys, especially young guys, are very attracted to "trashy", because "trashy" = "easy sex" in their minds. And young (and plenty of older) guys tend to be very much into easy sex.

The girls who wear such clothes understand this, and are okay with getting that kind of attention. If you aren't okay with that kind of attention, then obviously you shouldn't dress that way.

What Guys Said 7

• The thing with unconventional fashion choices is that their perceived result depends on the person wearing it. I think a coloured bra and white shirt could be really cute, if the girl has a boyish body and thus can bring out her chest/create the illusion of curvature without it becoming trashy. But that of course would only apply to very few girls.

What would be trashy is when a girl has big breasts already and she clearly just wants to draw more attention to them.

Also, the contrast makes a lot of difference. The more see-through the shirt, the higher the chance of it becoming trashy.

• I dont know about trashy but it isn't it way out of fashion? If you're under 18 I guess that would be kind of unacceptable

• Yeah, kinda.

• Its trashy you will attract the wrong sort of guys

• It would be kinda trashy if she weared nothing under it... a bra? Not so much.

• Hmm, I wonder why she gets a lot of guy attention.

I wouldn't take a girl like that serious.

• Nope. It's hot.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's trashy, I think it's just careless.
    It's common sense to wear a nude bra under white.

• Yes it is trashy

• A. it's trashy. That isn't the kind of attention you want